General Fiat Fiorino Van 2012 Workshop Manual

Currently reading:
General Fiat Fiorino Van 2012 Workshop Manual

fiatfior

Hi guys, can anyone point me as to where to get a workshop manual for my
Fiat Fiorino Van 2012. I bought it new and although I've only done 23k
the warranty has run out and as I got it serviced each year Fiat have now
started to ask funny money. So its time to get head under the bonnet.
I've just got it MOT'd with just changing the front tyres. Pads and discs were ok but close to the limit which I shall change once the pad indicator shows as the still have 5mm left.

ALSO
I could not find a Workshop Manual on the internet although I have heard the Fiat Fiorino,Peugeot Bipper,Citroen Nemo are the exact same models only with different manufacturers badges. Can anyone confirm this?
I can get workshop manuals off a well known auction website for the Peugeot Bipper,Citroen Nemo

Hi guys, can anyone point me as to where to get a workshop manual for my

Fiat Fiorino Van 2012. I bought it new and although I've only done 23k

the warranty has run out and as I got it serviced each year Fiat have now

started to ask funny money. So its time to get head under the bonnet.

I've just got it MOT'd with just changing the front tyres. Pads and discs were ok but close to the limit which I shall change once the pad indicator shows as the still have 5mm left.

ALSO

I could not find a Workshop Manual on the internet although I have heard the Fiat Fiorino,Peugeot Bipper,Citroen Nemo are the exact same models only with different manufacturers badges. Can anyone confirm this?

I can get workshop manuals off a well known auction website for the Peugeot Bipper,Citroen Nemo

Hi fiatfior,

As above, have a quick look at the downloads section for some help.

Just one thing more, have a look around the forums for advice on the likes of oil changes, dpf regeneration ( if diesel ) as you will need to learn about Multiecuscan, as you can't just change the oil, as you have to reset certain parameters in the system in order to keep the car on the road.

As you have done, just feel free to ask for advice, they're a friendly bunch on here.....

Ken

Hi Ken thanks for that bit of info.....

I did download the Multiecuscan and went through the User Manual. (also noticed Fiatecuscan spoke of on the forum, I assume that software is old hat). I also had a ELM327 ver 1.5a interface kicking about.

Anyway ref the Multiecuscan, if I pay the 50 euro, I assume I'll get access to the dpf parameters on that licence or would I have to pay for the Multiecuscan multiplex software.

Hi Ken thanks for that bit of info.....

I did download the Multiecuscan and went through the User Manual. (also noticed Fiatecuscan spoke of on the forum, I assume that software is old hat). I also had a ELM327 ver 1.5a interface kicking about.

Anyway ref the Multiecuscan, if I pay the 50 euro, I assume I'll get access to the dpf parameters on that licence or would I have to pay for the Multiecuscan multiplex software.

Hi fiatfior,

The €50 licence gives you all the bells and whistles available, however it is for 1 laptop ( along have you can transfer the licence ) the multiplex is for lots of laptops...as far as I know ( I have the €50 license ... Best thing I ever did )

If you want to interrogate, update or more on all the various parts you need adaptors for the elm327 ( or build your own ). I got all three from Amazon for under £10 all in) they all work so happy bunny.

Hope all goes well and ask away

Ken

Last edited:
[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005E8GEPS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Back