HATE my job

Currently reading:
HATE my job

M111CYY

Formerly mickyd6666
The manager of the shop is off for 3 weeks so as supervisor im helping out opening the shop at 5am.
Seen as i have been called in on my days off this week as another staff member has phoned in sick, today was my only sleep in.

I had 5 phone calls from another supervisor at 9am, then i woke up at 9.20 as somebody was braying on the front door.
Went down and it was my deputy and the supervisor, they had locked 4 sets of keys in the storage area of shop meaning no cash lifts etc could be done.

I gave them my keys and the deputy said in a jokey way about having a lift to the shop ( bearing in mind i live about 15mins away from it) i said no, as i had just woken up.

Just called into shop to buy a paper and i smiled at the deputy,and she turned round and started havin a go at me as i didnt give a lift.

How is that reasonable?

rant over

Im not complaining about the fact i got called in my days off,
but more about the fact the deputy wanted alift to the shop after walking to my house to get the shop keys off me, and the fact that she had a go at me for not giving her a lift

its only 10mins away though, and there is anothersupervisor who lives 5 mins away, but she chose to cometo my house, where i waspractically in a comaa i think, seen as id been up nearly a day cos of work

It's work related, a taxi charged to the company should have been fine...especially if it was stopping the company from functioning.

people arent nice, make plans to kill them, but also make sure you wont get caught. resist the temptation to see the life draining from her face, the up close and personal approach always ends in a conviciton, you need death from a far.

Back