Happy...

Currently reading:
Happy...

says who? i'm 22 and i still act like a bloody 15 year-old:D:D

it's the mind that counts, not the age!!!

glad you had fun

I agree, even at 40 i'm still having fun :p (to the embarrassment of my daughter :eek:) and now with a baby can be daft all over again lol.

Of course, I can be 'grown up' when required :D

in some countries its 9 year old.

interesting map here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent

at one point my neighbour in dubai was a 50something bloke with a pre-teen wife. she gave birth to a retarded baby before she was even old enough for senior school. officially you had to be 18, but in reality pre-teen girls marrying older men was not unusual. the same is true across at least half of the globe, but not too long ago it happened everywhere including the uk.

Last edited:

Hmm my bad - I plead ignorance there.

Checked and found north Dakota - 18, but south Dakota - 16, does that mean theres a lot of horny teens travelling over the state line for a good time :devil: nearest motel over the line must be doing ok :p

Last edited:

jailbait.jpg

16 in UK - this is not America :p
better safe than sorry:D

Last edited:
lol tell me about it the first one i bankrupting me on its own! :bang: :rolleyes:. £25 for a pair of r shoes the length of my middle finger WTF?? :confused:. Thats more than what I pay for my Quicksilvers :bang:.

every time she gets broody put the baby in her arms and all the bills/receipts the baby has set you back(y)

My other half is getting broody again as well :(.
i'm laughing because its you and not me (y)

fail to plan and you plan to fail. that is why i have a secret weapon; never underestimate the power of a horse.

i'll wait until she mentions having a baby every day for a month and then i'll surprise her with a horse. yeah it wont be cheap, but it'll be a bargain compared to having a baby and as an added bonus it'll give me more free time to do what i want while she's busy looking after the horse.

i'm laughing because its you and not me (y)

fail to plan and you plan to fail. that is why i have a secret weapon; never underestimate the power of a horse.

i'll wait until she mentions having a baby every day for a month and then i'll surprise her with a horse. yeah it wont be cheap, but it'll be a bargain compared to having a baby and as an added bonus it'll give me more free time to do what i want while she's busy looking after the horse.

ponies/puppies/kittens... anything cute should work(y)

Back