Happy...

Currently reading:
Happy...

bitchslap.jpg

"where's the ****ing sport section!"

note: this is purely for illustrative purposes, and in no way do i, or the forum, condone violence to women, men, anyone inbtween, going either way, or extra-terrestrials(y)

me getting over my resentment (well nearly anyway)

in approx 20 years time you'll probably lose it and walk out, leaving everything you own and have worked for just so you can live in a flat in a bad part of town (while still paying the bills and expenses at the family home).

but dont worry, 3 years after that you'll meet your new love. she'll be a much younger and better looking lass, and infertile :)

Last edited:
Jai, you like that picture a lot recently :chin:

i use it a lot.....illustrates a point....allow yourself, for one brief moment to be that bloke in the picture, see the look of contentment on his face as he explains succintly to his woman that no, he will not be helping with the dishes, no he won't have a cushion on his armchair, and no, he won't cancel poker night with the boys to visit her sick mother in hospital.

now cast all that from your mind and see her side....brute, i only want you to say how nice my hair is, why can't you keep the toilet lid down, and i've got the decorators in.....

now really cast it from your mind....it's an illustration of a bitch slap:p

no matter how wrong it is, and it is very, very, very wrong kids, admit it, for one teeny tiny split second you wish you could feel that level of peace and calm.....

you sound like my fella. i think he wants to kill me :chin: :shrug: :eek:

depends where though, if he's doing it right you won't know it's coming coz you'll be looking at the wall, and all asses, no matter how skinny have enough flesh to handle a slap..........

hey hey spanking is completely different than a slap. him having me over his knee once a week is completely different to getting a slap for being a pain in the arse :ROFLMAO:

Happy Birthday to me....

No-one else but hubby, mum and a couple of friends have remembered :(

Back