Happy new year :D

Currently reading:
Happy new year :D

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone!

PS.
and hey, don't drink and then drive your Fiat, eh?

So what is everybody else up to this year. I am aparently with some very rich and famous explorers, film makers and mps to name a few. The funniest thing is i really didnt know whol the f the were :devil:

I hope the new year doesnt end as it started. Obviously i havnt been very good in the past and a couple of guys started giving it in the que to a club. M friends who were with me started backing me up which i dont want. A: i can handle myself B: they dont know what they are geting into C: its my problem so i will sort it myself and then one of my friends mrs who is at uni and could poss get into trouble for being with me gets the hump because i wouldnt let anybody else get involved saying im pissed when i have actually made a big effort to stay sobre. Moral of the story. If you do drugs and play gangster it will bite you in the ass. If you try to sort yourself out, it will always bite you in the ass even with new friends who dont appreciate you puting your life on the line for them. Oh well **** happens :D

Back