Happy Happy :)

Currently reading:
Happy Happy :)

Melpunto

Established member
Im finally moving out!

eusa_dance.gif

Put down my money this morning to hold a flat I viewed last night! Got to fill out some forms, should be in there in a week
icon_smile.gif

Im really excited so had to share it with everyone lol!

All brand new, converted house, my flat has a private garden, which is accessed through some patio doors
icon_smile.gif
, little lawn and everything lol
icon_lol.gif

Brand new kitchen with built in applicances, brand new bathroom and neutral decor!

Now I have got my designing head on, want to make it quite a showy flat.! Thinking of cream and chocolate brown for the lounge.. and a deep red/mahogany and cream for the bedroom
icon_smile.gif

Going to be living on bean bags for a while I reckon
icon_wink.gif
icon_eek.gif
:devil:

it allllll goes downhill from here lol.
first time i moved out i was like woooooooooooo but soon as first bills start coming in it kinda loses its magic :rolleyes:
thats true, although the novelty of walking around naked and having parties every weekend does soften the blow.

Yeah try that with a £950 a month mortgage :bang: :(.

I still have nightmares about it even though the house has gone along with the mortgage.

Try £2200 a month mortgage, then you'd be having nightmares :p

my mortgage is only £415 a month so i can sleep easy :slayer:

for £2200 a month i could get a 12 bedroom palace

Last edited:
it allllll goes downhill from here lol.
first time i moved out i was like woooooooooooo but soon as first bills start coming in it kinda loses its magic :rolleyes:

congrats either way!

Couldnt agree more..... You think you own place is gonna be great then you think about insurance, bills, council taxs.. ect... lol

But YAY for mel lol

Lol Money isnt a problem for me :) Its well within my budget :)

I know how much my outgoings are going to be a month, isnt going to be a shock ;) I have worked everything out!

Last edited:

I know how much my outgoings are going to be a month, isnt going to be a shock ;) I have worked everything out!

Lol, it would be great if everything worked out like it did on paper! :p:D

Good Good.

We had a budget, and after everything had been taken out still had lots to play with, but we allowed way to much for everything, so got even more pennies to play with now :D

FF Flatwarming Party then? :devil:

Back