Happy Happy :)

Currently reading:
Happy Happy :)

congrats Mel.... and i'll be having a FF BBQ when I get the keys to my house which should be soon as I've jsut told the solicitor to start his bit! I'm a *little* excited:eek::D

:D (y) :slayer: :yum: :worship:

Last edited:
Hehe..

Not that excited to get my arse out..

And congrats Lolita. I have to wait 4-7 days til i can move in :(

i cant wait that long lol

Mels all mouth & trousers, she's dodgin the Flatwarmin Party issue... :eek:

most of my house is cream and brown, i think many people are the same these days. i hope it doesnt go out of fashion too soon, i cant afford to redecorate all the time.

Lol
Im getting a brown leather sofa :) In choc brown, with a nice brown shag pile.. (rug) lol no rude comments!

And my bedroom is going to look awesome :)

Lol
Im getting a brown leather sofa :) In choc brown, with a nice brown shag pile.. (rug) lol no rude comments!

And my bedroom is going to look awesome :)

See? No partaaaay!

Lmao.. if you all wear no shoes.. and wear a special pair of clean socks I provide, I will throw a Parttaayy lol!

But you will have to drink in the garden lol! No drinks near my carpet ;) haha

Lmao.. if you all wear no shoes.. and wear a special pair of clean socks I provide, I will throw a Parttaayy lol!

But you will have to drink in the garden lol! No drinks near my carpet ;) haha

We can leave our shoes AND clothes at the door Mel! :D

My kinda Partaaaay! :devil:

Scrap that know1 will understand my intelligent humour. Add to events ;) Big brown leather sofa's are the best like

Last edited:
Before these lot smash the place up I'm affraid I'll have to do an asbestos survey ;) Don't want everyone dying in 15-20years when some1 breaks through some IB

No one will be smashing anything up unless they want one of my heels smashed over their head ;)

Back