Happy Halloween

Currently reading:
Happy Halloween

im going to lock myself in with a create of carling and forza 2 :p:D

I wish I thought of that :(. Teeth was crap, made me laugh more than jump. (Come on...whats scarier than finding that a women has teeth in her ****** once its too late and your missing a part of your body?...some how they made not scary at all).

teeth is a crap film!

yay halloween!

Attachments

• DSC_5216-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5216-Edit.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_5217-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5217-Edit.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_5218-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5218-Edit.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_5230-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5230-Edit.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_5231-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5231-Edit.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_5232-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5232-Edit.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_5226-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5226-Edit.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_5229-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5229-Edit.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_5224-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5224-Edit.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_5225-Edit.jpg
    DSC_5225-Edit.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 13
I really dislike this stupid American import of allowing kids to go trick or treating - it's nothing more than demanding with menaces.
If you don't give them treats, you get your car & house covered with eggs & flour - and egg can do some serious damage to a car's paintwork yet the police don't see this as vandalism!
I wouldn't care, the majority who turn up don't even make an effort, it's just hoods up & baseball caps lower over their eyes.

However, I do like to get into the swing of things so I have a load of cheap choccies, into which, I have injected a few drops of good laxative - I wonder how many of them were regretting their trick or treating today :devil:

dont live in such a dodgy area then... :p

we had trick or treaters come round, and after scaring them first - we gave them a skull full of sweets and vodka jelly for the adults :D

I don't live in a dodgy area. The kids flock to this area hoping for rich pickings. There are a lot of elderly people around here & before the poster campaign, many were frightened to have their lights on. (police now issue posters for householders to put in their windows saying no trick or treat here)
T&T in it's original sense isn't a bad idea, lots of littlies dressing up (making the effort) and going round in organised groups during the very early evening - but it's at the stage where older youth simply see it as a way of grabbing loads of sweets & legalised vandalism & use the excuse to trawl the neighbourhood right up until midnight & as I said earlier, they don't even make an effort, just pull up their hoodies.

all kids in my area make loads effort and most come with a group of mums, latest we have people is 8:30 then we bring everything in and don't get anymore but they start at like 5.

Xxxx
Xxx
Xx
X

those are some ace pictures MS500 and mark :)

We hunted for ages for a pumpkin as co-op, sainsburys etc had sold out!!

We got one from local farm shop so H did the carving. Watched the shining too :)

We have loads of halloween haribo left if anyone is interested :p

those are some ace pictures MS500 and mark :)

We hunted for ages for a pumpkin as co-op, sainsburys etc had sold out!!

We got one from local farm shop so H did the carving. Watched the shining too :)

We have loads of halloween haribo left if anyone is interested :p

we got our pumpkin from asda, there was loads of them!

got very annoyed with my stick on black nails ... couldnt do a thing then they kept sticking to everything I touched though :eek:

and Sammi, Beth says "she's interested" ;)

Back