Halfrauds hit an all time low

Currently reading:
Halfrauds hit an all time low

Devious

Multipla Mac Daddy Jon
so whenever your going to use it you need to make sure that no one is stood near you or you could spray them with window washer fluid, which cant be nice to get in your face
And also what about if you run out of fluid and you need to wash your screen?
And then what if you make your spare flat then get a puncture and dont have a pump?

And its also ridiculously expensive for what you get
:confused:

Typical halfords children's toy

My brother used to have a 1967 vw beetle to wash the windscreen used the air pressure from the spare wheel in a similar way so clearly this was way ahead of its time. The only difference being it served the useful function of washing the windscreen.

I'm sure halfords have sold worse than that.

Interestingly halfords have done a series of adverts mocking online how to videos implying that letting halfords change your windscreen wipers or blown bulb is a far more sensible thing to do, seeing this sort of rubbish suggests otherwise

i would prefare to fit an exhaust pipe around it and breathe fire also have sticker on saying window fire protected:eek:,i would imagine there is a valve fitted on the adapter same as the old beetle and anything under certain limit it then would not work:D

tumblr_m76soqL3z81rq6wo9.jpg

hehe back when i had the cinq, i positioned one of the washer jets so it hit the boy racer car next to me at lights >_<
also i pointed the one on the back of the car strait back, so i could hit the guy behind me when they were tailgating.
ahh fun times.

hehe back when i had the cinq, i positioned one of the washer jets so it hit the boy racer car next to me at lights >_<
also i pointed the one on the back of the car strait back, so i could hit the guy behind me when they were tailgating.
ahh fun times.

BRILLIANT!!

i must admit the front yets quiet high to still spray the screen but still enough to spray a tailgaitor is funny :)
Just not when you've run out - or its got screenwash in it....
(sainsburys free water ftw!)

Ziggy

Back