Got a Volvo XC90? Prepare to be visited.

Currently reading:
Got a Volvo XC90? Prepare to be visited.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. Surely just visit those of the correct colour? Article made me laugh with the different register prefixes it could have, or a private number plate. Point section IMO lol.

My immediate reaction was WTF!? How much is that going to cost us..?

And now they've done it for one, how many other similar cases are they going to do it for..?

Dom

Personally if it was my daughter I'd want the Police to search every sq CM of the planet until they catch the c*** that did it. Who the hell in the right mind runs over a child and drives off? Scum...

Of course anyone would but stepping back from that is it really cost effective?

Dom

Personally if it was my daughter I'd want the Police to search every sq CM of the planet until they catch the c*** that did it. Who the hell in the right mind runs over a child and drives off? Scum...

Agreed, but there but be other ways surely, in this day and age with ANPR camera everywhere etc :confused:

I'm with chris on this. There are only two differences between this and murder, the motivation and the sentance on conviction. The end result is the same.....death! And the death of someone who's only just ceased to be a child.

She's experienced little of life and must have been only just experiencing the kind of freedom the rest of us take for granted. Her parents would have probably agonised over their decision to let her have a moped and now their worst fears have been realised.

I'm not suggesting that her life is worth any more than that of a pensioner, but simply that she hadn't yet had time to prove it one way or the other. Also the fact that the driver didn't stop just adds, in my opinion, to the moral aspect that he, or she, should be tracked down and dealt with in a court.

Regardless of the cost.

The reason they are using this approach is because there is a very small number of XC90's in the country. Would not be viable for a Fiesta say.

On a side note I wonder if Jezza Clarkson still owns an XC90. He used to do the school run in one. Just a thought :devil:

Not that isnt a small number, that's same league as mk3 Panda's.

Surely it must just be those in the colour mentioned they're visiting the owners of then :confused:

:eek: wow going on those numbers I hope so too. They must be pretty certain that the Volvo driver is to blame to pour this much resources into finding them.

Personally speaking, if they catch the person responsible then they should lock them up and throw away the key

Back