Gentlemen? beware.

Currently reading:
Gentlemen? beware.

Last edited:
Aint no wizard gonna get my pecker.... but a gorgeous witch might! (y)

"Reports of so-called ***** snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur." :shakehead:

they're so thick they still believe you can cure aids if you hax sex with an infant, but it must be a virgin infant.

nature has a very effective way to deal with that level of ignorance, its called extinction.

Last edited:
"But when you try to tell the victims that their penises are still there, they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent. To that I tell them, 'How do you know if you haven't gone home and tried it?"

:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, isn't this situation similar to religion where because a person of perceived power says something then the followers believe it must be true? It's little more than brainwashing and instilling fear into gullible people by those abusing their positions in society...

nature has a very effective way to deal with that level of ignorance, its called extinction.

Yup, "natural selection" as per Darwin's theory of evolution. It will only take a couple of generations to sort out ;)

Last edited:
"Reports of so-called ***** snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur." :shakehead:

they're so thick they still believe you can cure aids if you hax sex with an infant, but it must be a virgin infant.

ahhh survival of the fittest, of course many people have heard it wrong, particularly in america.:devil::ROFLMAO:

ahhh survival of the fittest, of course many people have heard it wrong, particularly in america.:devil::ROFLMAO:

Of course, it doesn't apply to the UK does it?

Pot... Kettle... Black...

Attachments

• chav2.jpg
    chav2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 13
This is also happening in the U.K. I became a victim of this evil practice as soon as I passed my 50th birthday Or was it my 40th? Or maybe my 30th. No,
I'm sure it happened the day I got married.

Back