General Fuelly

Currently reading:
General Fuelly

Here's a picture I took 35 miles into the tank I just filled up today it's not very clear but it says 69.7 (Assuming the picture is there - it's my first picture upload attempt), I averaged 57.3 mpg over 384.8 miles. This was roughly 240 miles doing my daily commute (30 miles each way 4 times) and the balance being my wife doing short local journeys. The mpg was displaying 60.4 when I filled up so it wasn't massively optimistic.

Attachments

• Image015.jpg
    Image015.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 25
Here's a picture I took 35 miles into the tank I just filled up today it's not very clear but it says 69.7 (Assuming the picture is there - it's my first picture upload attempt), I averaged 57.3 mpg over 384.8 miles. This was roughly 240 miles doing my daily commute (30 miles each way 4 times) and the balance being my wife doing short local journeys. The mpg was displaying 60.4 when I filled up so it wasn't massively optimistic.

I'd say that was pretty good (y)

Just done my second 300 + mile tank in the A500. Not as good as last time, (38.2 MPG) but could be a lot worse! It would seem that at around 300 miles or so, the trip MPG computer starts giving a more accurate reading. Instead of being 2 to 3 MPG higher than actual, it's only 1 MPG optimistic from what i can gather.

You may notice my MPG's changing in around 3 weeks time, as from then on, Abi will be running at approximately 170 BHP! Who knows, she might even give better fuel consumption (I'll keep telling myself that!) :p

Can't wait! :slayer:

Back