Technical Fuel Tank recall

Currently reading:
Technical Fuel Tank recall

trouble is, the sensor is expensive i think
I seem to remember fiat saying it was about 90quid for the parts?

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
Tinted Windows all round
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 6x9 in armrests, 10cm JBL Components in front, 10" Sub and 2 x GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

if i do get a letter (praying!!!) will i still be able to have it changed if its not my fault. I filled up with 20 quids worth when the gauge was in the orange, and it started leaking over night so i waited for it to empty again and put fibreglass where it was leaking. so will i still be able to have it changed do you think?

Nodrog what was ur chassis number? i'm assuming there doing them in batches, so if i know ur chassis number i can take a guess at when they'll get round to mine!

sig1.jpg

I still haven't had a notification and my number is 351xxx. The chasis number's hard enough to find on the Sei isn't it, you've gotta lift up the thing in the boot.

Should I go to Fiat and ask them? How does it work? I'm assuming it's all free and do they transfer the petrol over? Do they do anything else, I know when my dads car was recalled for something they did something else too for the inconvenience.

I haven't heard sh*t yet and my chassis number is 13xxxx. I'm getting a bit worried now as I seem to be using fuel very quickly and it really shouldn't be using fuel when the car isn't in motion, lol.

They best get in touch soon or i'll have to ring fiat and shout at them

sig1.jpg

i went to my local fiat dealer and asked them bout it, i basically got told to fook off and if i recieve a recall letter then mine needs doing.

i didnt have the chance to tell them that i only wanted advice as i didnt buy the car from them and wanted to check how the recall procedure works.

the parts department was s**te aswell, they couldnt tell me what material the side strips where made out off although i took my mums chassis number with me, her strips are plastic and the newer ones and the newer sporting ones are rubber.

The also couldnt mail order me the parts, so i would have to come back for them once they where in, i told them i lived bout 1hr away but still they gave me some s**t.

so im well pi55ed off with my not so very local dealer, Meredith and Kirkham in Old Colwyn, Colwyn Bay. Go f**k youself, stick the new panda in your mouth to stop u talking s**t

gaz_wrexham_sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, Saxo Custom Spoiler, Abarth Side Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Afterburner Rear Lenses, 4" Powerflow Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop or Coilovers, New Front Bumper, Rear Splitter, New Mirrors (Not the cup ones[xx(], something different)

Check out my site http://badboygaz.mysite.freeserve.com​
FIATForum stickers available PM me for details or see: https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10000

Back