Currently reading:
Styling Footwell neons to work with Interior Light

attachment.php

Attachments

• threaad-direction.gif
    threaad-direction.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 107
Fair enough! :p I've waited a long time to use it! :p

Anyway, pictures as promised, not great, wasn't really dark enough, but its better than what I had taken on my camera phone.

Warning: Big picture is big!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0112.JPG
    DSC_0112.JPG
    748.8 KB · Views: 83
i remember you saying and yeh hope it goes to plan :p ill order some switches too £20 for 300 led strip is a bargin if you ask me on ebay haha and in blue so if people overtake i can flick them on and off :D see how hard they hit the brakes :p

Naughty naughty!

I'm thinking of trying to get me a strip of similar length, but in white, to go underneath the car, and work with the interior light. My only major stalling point would be how to get the wire from the inside of the car, to the outside! :confused:

feed it through the same way as the electrics to the engine bay. saves drilling holes and causing rust. ;)

:yeahthat:what he says :p its under the passanger footwell? i think :p

I thought that'd be the way to do it, I have heard legends and stories that this mythical hole exists, although i have never gone looking for it (that's what she said (n) :p)

I thought that'd be the way to do it, I have heard legends and stories that this mythical hole exists, although i have never gone looking for it (that's what she said (n) :p)
hahaha yeh i think its behind or near the back of the batterytray :S i cant remember i need to know myself for when i wire mine up :p ill take alook tomorrow if i find ill report back with pics

How'd it go Wilko?

I got my rear footwells wired up as well now. Look great! :D
Tell you the truth, not had any time to meself lately been doin my grandads garden up puting fences and decking down haha! ive orderd some window tints and im gettin new clutch tomorrow so i will look then and nice man makes the car look a little diff from the ordenary :p

How the *k do you think wires get from the cabin to the engine.

Back