Flash car wash System

Currently reading:
Flash car wash System

whats it like? saw plenty of old posts about it from 2005 ish in the search is anyone still using there's or was it a pie in the sky idea? Whats the filter contain? im a bit dubious that it contains something like dishwasher salt to deionise the water cant see that been good for the car...

they are going for a £5 in our local discount store with the filters at 50p each so is it worth it??

many thanks

whats it like? saw plenty of old posts about it from 2005 ish in the search is anyone still using there's or was it a pie in the sky idea? Whats the filter contain? im a bit dubious that it contains something like dishwasher salt to deionise the water cant see that been good for the car...

they are going for a £5 in our local discount store with the filters at 50p each so is it worth it??

many thanks
i saw these in my local "inStore" for £5 and i have to admit i was v.tempted...
would be intrested to hear opinions

they're good for a basic wash, saves a bit of time, but if I was going to polish the car I wouldn't bother using it as you're going to spend a bit of time wiping marks off panels anyway

No complaints with mine. Does exactly waht it says it does. I live in a "streaky water" area and on my last 2 cars really had to work hard, even with a leather, if I didnt use the Flash kit. You MUST use de-ionised water to rinse though, makes ALL the difference. Thumbs up from me (y)

found out why they are been sold cheap Procter and Gamble have discontinued it.......(n)

still i have stocked up on 20 cartridges at 50 p each :D

cant find the car shampoo for love nor money however

yeah i did the same bought 5 thats enough for 50 washes supposedly
99p buy one get one free ;)

i got the flash thing plus 5 filters for under 8 quid :devil:

Back