General Fitted my Xenons..Heres How

Currently reading:
General Fitted my Xenons..Heres How

Did anybody else had simillar problems?

I dont want to mess around with resistors and stuff.
I want to fit them but i'm toooo tired to hear anything from the car (beep beep f**ng beep)

Did your body computer "discovered" yours led somehow?

Last edited:
DSC00145-1.jpg

Here is with halogen and see how the light cuts off on the top
lights6.jpeg

Now see with a proper xenon light bulb housing from the manufacturer

original.jpg

I do agree with the fact that the light does not cut off as sharp in the top pic as normal but i have to say if coyles will pass an MOT i dont see what the problem is. the bottom pic is of a propoer factory fitted xenon light. the only reason, i belive, this light is sharper is because of the projectors that are fitted to them. my dad has fitted after market xenon kit like coyles to his alfa 147 but has also fitted the projectors and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them at all. passes the MOT the lot.

have to say though Coyle looks good m8 and if you like it and it works theres nothing to worry about. I've got blue tinted halogen bulbs in mine atm which gives off a crisp light blue light on the road, but was thinking about the xenon upgrade when the money comes in :p.

Did anybody else had simillar problems?

I dont want to mess around with resistors and stuff.
I want to fit them but i'm toooo tired to hear anything from the car (beep beep f**ng beep)

Did your body computer "discovered" yours led somehow?

no bulb warning for me,

got mine from hid's direct, there ballast has the porpper set up to stop the obd error messages. love em, i can see(y)

and not once been flashed by other drivers, and coppers dont seem bothered, been behind and past loads(y)

I was talking about the little lights. Not the dip ones. I've already installed HID XENON but i'm interested for the little ones. The 5Watt each we have.
Don't know how you call them.

I was talking about the little lights. Not the dip ones. I've already installed HID XENON but i'm interested for the little ones. The 5Watt each we have.
Don't know how you call them.

i thought you were talking about the headlights, but yeah i got warning on the side lights, so got some xenon side lights, there brill, nearly as blue as led's without the iligality of leds;)

Nice one Coyle...had to change a sidelight after owning our MW for only 6 days..noticed your from stoke..me too (y)!!

Thanks again!

Back