Technical heater flap actuator fitting

Currently reading:
Technical heater flap actuator fitting

Hi anyone have one of these around ? I've tried to glue it but it breaks again. The part is not available from fiat
heater flap fitting.jpg
rom dealers

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
They are available as a kit if you can't find a single one.

Thanks Davren, but that link is for a "Light Kit" on ebay. Its a bit blurred but they look similar. I assume these bits also move the headlights up and down. So are they the same motors/fittings as for the heater flaps ? If so I will order a set of those off ebay.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The listing mis-describes them as a light kit. They are nothing to do with the headlights. They are, in fact, for the climate control linkages. Search for the part number 77364376 - You should find somewhere that that accurately describes them as a climate control repair kit. I have a kit that I bought years ago "just in case". If you can't find them, PM me and I'll post one to you. I'm abroad for 3 weeks so it won't be until I return home.

Back