General First snow...

Currently reading:
General First snow...

Well, this was fun with my crappy hard as nails romaniain tires that i've got on splutter!

Attachments

• DSC03017.JPG
    DSC03017.JPG
    327.7 KB · Views: 26
HA, you think that is fun, try driving along a road in Russia and then realising its not a road at all, its a frozen lake (lake Baikal) :eek:, i nearly crapped myself when i found this out :(

WHat about racing the Trans Siberian Express as well as the Orient Express :chin:

panda nutter said:
HA, you think that is fun, try driving along a road in Russia and then realising its not a road at all, its a frozen lake...

Yeah, right....

panda nutter said:
excuse me, but what is that supposed to mean?

Call me skeptical but....

christopher watson said:
(you WILL be asked for a 'fee' by police and border guards(this is often the case in moscow)).

when i go for adventures (russia, saudi arabia, egypt, etc), i make sure that i know where the petrol stations are, and if there are any hostilities towards the british (i nearly went to iran, but the war started two weeks before i started off).

christopher watson said:
my old lada ran on cheap vodka when i was in russia (only cost about 15p a litre), and if the car broke down, you could drink the stuff :D.

my panda selecta runs on shell optimax, and seems to get better performance.

christopher watson said:
I am VERY bored, so i have been seeing how many fiats with similar registrations to my selecta are still around...

L725 YNL - red 1108cc. Still on the road (y)
L726 YNL - blue 1108cc. Still on the road (mine) (y)
L727 YNL - blue 999cc. Scrapped :(
L728 YNL - black 1372cc. Scrapped :(
L729 YNL - blue 1108cc. scrapped at 3 years old :(
L730 YNL - green 899cc. SORN.
L731 YNL - blue 999cc. Scrapped :(
L732 YNL - blue 999cc. Scrapped :(
L733 YNL - blue 899cc. Still on the road (y)
L734 YNL - blue 1372cc. Scrapped :(
L735 YNL - yellow 899cc. Scrapped :(

:cry:

edit - just found out that NJB 524X (my panda 45 is NJB 525X) is still alive (y). But NJB 526X was scrapped in 1995 :(

panda nutter said:
F137OLP ran out of tax on - 28 02 2001 according to the DVLA :(

christopher watson said:
Yes i used the DVLA website, but it does say in the tax status 'on SORN', or give you the last date the tax ran out (so must be scrapped).

christopher watson said:
a mate of mine has got me a space on a hill climb in may 2006, and i need to know which type of panda would be able to do it. i am not bothered about the time, but want the car to reach the top of the bank, the car will be stripped and fitted with a rollcage, and the car must have a carb (no fuel injected cars allowed)

panda nutter said:
i have a panda selecta, that would be more than capable of the journey. i also have a 'panda 1242 project' that might be running in time.

panda nutter said:
when i used to go at college, i was often asked if i was going to come out, but never knew what they meant :confused:

christopher watson said:
the reason i have gay friends, is because during my teens i thought i was gay, and have kept these friends ever since

So you've both been to Russia on 'Driving Holidays' and you've both got panda seleta's and you both are on the DVLA site a lot and you both talk about building 'race' or 'hill-climb' pandas...

Come on your fooling no one....

Jim

Hello, i am Ian. I have a 1995 panda selecta, and i used a 1991 sisley for crossing Russia, i lived in Germany for 6 months, and i now live in Northumberland at a place called Corbridge. I am 31 years old, have been married once (and divorced once). glad to meet you Jim :)

Look Chris, I really don't mind you back on. To be honest I found the tall tales entertaining and your ability to say the most inappropate thing the worst possible time always made me smile...

Lets just call it our little secret and I'll not bring it up that you've already dug a hole for your self as you've already posted that your in your early 20's and you don't remember the 80's...

That was the other thing that was really funny, you couldn't tell the same stroy twice the same way and you always got caught out!:D

Welcome back Christopher Watson (or Christopher Rowley as you are on the FiatMotorclubgb forum cause you got banned there too for being far to entertaining!:rolleyes: )

Edit... Damn, someone else noticed too... Sorry Chris.

BTW, if anyone wants to go look up Chris's Pink Fiat Coupe thread that he resprayed for a footballer, it's such a laugh...

Jim

Last edited:
dave said:
so who is gay then chris ian or the coop owning football player :confused:

Well, I think it's Chris/Ian that's gay cause as I remember the footballer wanted the coupe painted pink for his girlfriend then he would pay for it and then he was to meet him in a pub and then he set fire to the couple, or it got stolen or maybe aducted by aliens.. to be honest I was laughing so much I can't remember:D

Jim

See... I can't really say anything cause I was logged on as the 'other' me durning the week....

Maybe we're all leading double Lives?

Maybe I've had too much vodka as it makes me talk utter sh7te

I'll start a poll...

Jim

Back