General Fiat panda armrest retro fit?

Currently reading:
General Fiat panda armrest retro fit?

Ive had Armster in my 100hp for over a year and I love it. Stores as much as the glove box and perfect companion for motorway cruising! In the city I lift it up. Was thinking of installing twin usb socket inside it so misses can have her phone there on charge. That first link looks like the Armster, would be easy to install too.

Ive had Armster in my 100hp for over a year and I love it. Stores as much as the glove box and perfect companion for motorway cruising! In the city I lift it up. Was thinking of installing twin usb socket inside it so misses can have her phone there on charge. That first link looks like the Armster, would be easy to install too.

Got any pics? Might look better when fitted then :confused:

I fitted an Armster too. Chuffed with it.

Attachments

• 20130625_120746.jpg
    20130625_120746.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 293
I have to wait till the weekend to take the picture. Going to work its dark, come back from work its dark! :( Flash... but it wont look as nice i think. I can try.

I have to wait till the weekend to take the picture. Going to work its dark, come back from work its dark! :( Flash... but it wont look as nice i think. I can try.

Oh my, we have gone arty! You're right of course.

Ask Mrs Demi to purchase the Panasonic 20mm F1.7 lens for xmas. You can have nice, low-light, no-flash heaven pix.

Oh my, we have gone arty! You're right of course.

Ask Mrs Demi to purchase the Panasonic 20mm F1.7 lens for xmas. You can have nice, low-light, no-flash heaven pix.

Is it goes I was actually looking at f1.7 lens for my G5 but god damn they cost a lot... £680 was the cheapest I found on ebay.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Mounting is dead easy. Armster I bought came with 3 sets of screws, 1 set fixed armrest to the height adjuster and 2nd set fixed that to the base. Its 3 pieces. Then u just use 3rd set to screw the whole thing to the center console. It can only go one way and has pre drilled holes. All u going to need is a pozi screw driver. Thats IT! No measuring, no modding, no faff. The only Thing I wasn't happy about was the £80 price tag for an Armster, but it is a quality item. Top is leather and I had it over a year now and its still like new. Comes in grey and black finish.

Hope this helps (y)

Mounting is dead easy. Armster I bought came with 3 sets of screws, 1 set fixed armrest to the height adjuster and 2nd set fixed that to the base. Its 3 pieces. Then u just use 3rd set to screw the whole thing to the center console. It can only go one way and has pre drilled holes. All u going to need is a pozi screw driver. Thats IT! No measuring, no modding, no faff. The only Thing I wasn't happy about was the £80 price tag for an Armster, but it is a quality item. Top is leather and I had it over a year now and its still like new. Comes in grey and black finish.

Hope this helps (y)

Couldn't agree more.

Sorry to revive a old thread. Don't bite me head off but are the pictures posted of the grey or black version ?? Don't know if it's because of the flash.

Those who have this fitted can you confirm.which goes best with the 100hp interior

Back