General Fiat Panda 4x4 Mk4 front seats

Currently reading:
General Fiat Panda 4x4 Mk4 front seats

Graham2018

I am looking to replace the front 2 seats on my fiat panda 4x4 as the boulster is breaking
on the drivers seat, door side . I am either looking for some xchange seats in black fabric
from a newer car to go with the colour of my car . however looking on line, I love the look
of the seats from the 500x and wonder whether anyone knows if you can swap them into
panda, easy . other than that, I am looking for some replacement panda seats if anyone
knows where I can get some, as its proving difficult ...............thanks...............graham

I am looking to replace the front 2 seats on my fiat panda 4x4 as the boulster is breaking
on the drivers seat, door side . I am either looking for some xchange seats in black fabric
from a newer car to go with the colour of my car . however looking on line, I love the look
of the seats from the 500x and wonder whether anyone knows if you can swap them into
panda, easy . other than that, I am looking for some replacement panda seats if anyone
knows where I can get some, as its proving difficult ...............thanks...............graham
500 ones require some modification to brackets, they do look good but some have reported uncomfortable for long periods
There are a few more Fiat dedicated sellers on eBay, some will post, some will not, some will sell individual/pairs, some want to sell you front/rear/door cards

however looking on line, I love the look of the seats from the 500x and wonder whether anyone knows if you can swap them into
panda, easy.
In short, No.

the 500x is build on a totally different platform from the panda, the seats from a normal 500 would likely fit but the 500x was build on a platform shared with the 500L, Punto, Vauxhall Corsa and Vauxhall Adam (I’m sure there are more).

you could look at seats from a fiat 500 or a Abarth 500, or any other panda should fit. (back seats from an abarth or 500 probably wouldn’t be a straight swap due to differences in the back of the car between the 3 soo 500 and the 5 door panda

Back