General Panda mk4 speakers brand

Currently reading:
General Panda mk4 speakers brand

I upgraded mine to Vibe Slick 6C components, you can destroy the front speakers and use them as adapters but you'll need adapter rings for the rear. Tweeters look perfect in the plastic next to the inside handle where they would go if you had the factory upgraded sound system

What size were they Matt, I'll be looking to upgrade mine when the car arrives
They were 6.5 inches in diameter so I got upgrades which were the same size, mine came of eBay from Dynamic sounds in a kit specific to the Panda 2012 on, which comes with the speakers, the adaptors for the doors & the connectors to connect to the factory wiring. If your upgrading the stereo as well you'll need an aerial adapter as it is a fakra aerial as standard & also the stereo wiring adapter which has the little black box for the Canbus interface which is the same as the 169 Panda & some other Fiats

I upgraded mine to Vibe Slick 6C components, you can destroy the front speakers and use them as adapters but you'll need adapter rings for the rear. Tweeters look perfect in the plastic next to the inside handle where they would go if you had the factory upgraded sound system
Sounds good, any pictures? Thanks to Fiat cost cutting I'll only have 4 speakers to change, there's none in the rear 😂

img_20200314_202615_235-jpeg.207133
img_20200321_124022_652-jpeg.207206

Nice, is yours a 319 and were they a straight swap? Did you bother with the tweeters?
Yes, I have 2016 Panda Pop 319. The speakers were a straight swap except for the wiring. You can either break out the soldering iron or use PC2-805 adapters. They're £4.51 on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3XSPai3

The Audison APX6.5 contain 24mm tweeters. The tweeters are built into the middle of the speaker where most others would have a dust dome. It's quiote a 'Hi-Fi' thing to do as it means the sound is all coming from the one point. Kef speakers use a lot of the same type of design. They'll handle 70 watts RMS (and 210 of those nonsense peak watts) so I could add an amp in the future. I have a spare one which would do nicely but too many other things to do first.

Yes, I have 2016 Panda Pop 319. The speakers were a straight swap except for the wiring. You can either break out the soldering iron or use PC2-805 adapters. They're £4.51 on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3XSPai3

The Audison APX6.5 contain 24mm tweeters. The tweeters are built into the middle of the speaker where most others would have a dust dome. It's quiote a 'Hi-Fi' thing to do as it means the sound is all coming from the one point. Kef speakers use a lot of the same type of design. They'll handle 70 watts RMS (and 210 of those nonsense peak watts) so I could add an amp in the future. I have a spare one which would do nicely but too many other things to do first.
Nice, I will certainly consider these, although I was impressed with the standard speakers even using compressed bluetooth through the standard headunit. My Megane has crappy 13.5" speakers which distort easily

Sounds good, any pictures? Thanks to Fiat cost cutting I'll only have 4 speakers to change, there's none in the rear 😂
AHA!
I was surprised that the APTIVE F139 7inch unit from a total write off car in Spain , that I want to install in my 2012+ model only accommodates 2 front speakers.
I am looking to see if anything can be done about that, but first must obtain the unlock radio code for this touch screen system.
this moring I posted a thread about that .

Back