Fiat Forum Meet 2 Date Arrangement

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Meet 2 Date Arrangement

i have said it before, anywhere on the coast is going to be a long way for some people.
some where in the middle of the country like Nottingham or Derby is the easyest place for a meet.

---
dillingertag.gif

Originally posted by GhostWKD
lol, forgive me if im wrong (i did drop geography) but isnt skegness in scotland? bit far for us "southern fairies" ? :p

Cinquecento Sporting,
and yes it is indeed Broom Yellow \o/

lol, u taking the pi55, skegness is no where near scotland, glad u didnt take geography:p

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Standard Alloys...oops.
WANTED:Nice set of 14" or 15" Alloy Wheels PM Me With Any Info

Its just a bit futhur than Gt Yarmouth, which i've driven in the Cinq, taking about 2 and a bit hours. I agree that it should be non-coastal, as everyone will find it easier to get to.

Nice and fair, whats the most people are prepared to drive, and where you setting out from?

Derby is a great night out, as is Nottingham.

Im game for either of these.

Matt
-------------------------------
Crystal CMP 8 :: Like some members on this forum, thinks its 4 inches bigger than it is

Actually where does ElChinko live? He's got a 5 bedroom house to himself, lets just crash his place. :D

Matt
-------------------------------
Crystal CMP 8 :: Like some members on this forum, thinks its 4 inches bigger than it is

So has this all now changed to nottingham??

if u are happy to go to nott please put ur name after this post. :D

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.

Well nottingham is 100 miles closer for me, so yeah, go for it... Its gonna have to be another stay over tho, maybe better this time if everyone does, leaves us with the nite to get trashed and the next day to grumble together about how awful we feel :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

yeah same here 100 miles, i will be up for this i didnt go to last one.

Is there a confirmed date as I need to book it off work

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Standard Alloys...oops.
WANTED:Nice set of 14" or 15" Alloy Wheels PM Me With Any Info

Back