Fiat forum is skint ish ( not really but donation be good)

Currently reading:
Fiat forum is skint ish ( not really but donation be good)

Re: Fiat forum is skint

i could do your stickers cheaper for you

Hmm thanks but everyone so far who has said that either has been a total let down and not bothered sending me samples or cannot beat the price we pay.

If you go into the shop have a look at the stickers and PM me with what price you could do it for and i'll think about it.

Also to let everyone know, stickers have been ordered now - thank you :D

Stickers on this site are awsome, I think they are made by Ronseal (:ROFLMAO:), they are cheap, simple and look impressive.

If you want other stickers or can find a place to do similar ones that are differently priced go get them yourself, I did. Still got my FF ones though (y)

I reckon you could even do a price increase lol, help the forum to keep going. And Sammi, you do an excellent job btw(y)

oh that reminds me i needs some stickies! sammi im in wrexham atm any chance i can purchase some at a meet when and if it happens?

oh that reminds me i needs some stickies! sammi im in wrexham atm any chance i can purchase some at a meet when and if it happens?

if i still worked in wrexham i could have delivered them by hand :p

Yes you buy some by at a meet :)

Edit: or if its becuase you dont have paypal you can always send me the cost of the stickers in stamps if that helps :)

Btw just to let people know the stickers arent meant to be profitable, as we havent raised the price of them in the years i have been doing it, but the post has gone up quite a bit. These are now going to be 2nd class as there is 9p difference between 1st and 2nd so will take a little bit longer in the post but we dont want to put the price up if we can help it

Last edited:

if i still worked in wrexham i could have delivered them by hand :p

Yes you buy some by at a meet :)

Edit: or if you dont have paypal you can always send me the cost of the stickers in stamps if that helps :)

Btw just to let people know the stickers arent meant to be profitable, as we havent raised the price of them in the years i have been doing it, but the post has gone up quite a bit. These are now going to be 2nd class as there is 9p difference between 1st and 2nd so will take a little bit longer in the post but we dont want to put the price up if we can help it

well ive sent a message to gaz on facebook about having a wrexham meet and if not then are you going to stanford hall?

lol hehe well im moving out of wrexham next weekend going back home for summer hols but will be back in september. the event on the 6th looks really good. bettwe get the car car shape then the day before haha.

To be honest you could make a profit on them and I don't think anyone would object. 50p a sticker isn't going to be a deal breaker for anyone and would help towards the running costs.

we are currently looking into introducing some other stuff in the shop to make profit on and go towards running costs, banners flags etc

like pens, mugs, airfresheners. So people can purchase these to help support the forum :)

Just need the funds for the initial purchase - customised stuff is lot more expensive than i thought :eek: but thats probablys cos you have to buy it in the masses

http://shop.briskoda.net/ might be worth a look for the sort of stuff that's popular on another forum I frequent.

If you want , I can have a word with the owner and see where they get them made up.

On a more general fundraising subject , rather than just asking for donations as and when people feel like it , they have an enhanced membership for £12 a year which gets you a selection of benefits.
http://briskoda.net/my/freedombenefits/
I think it took a while to take off but now there's a decent number of members which goes a long way to cover the running costs.

It might be worth discussing if something similar could work for FF

enhanced membership has been mentioned before. It maybe something we will consider in the future. Any help with getting promotional stuff would be great, I have been looking into it but reccomendations from happy customers would be far better. As i said the stuff does cost quite a bit so want it to be decent :)

Back