Technical Fiat doblo 1.6 multijet 2010

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat doblo 1.6 multijet 2010

well the fuse is the easiest thing to check and the cheapest to replace (mere pennies from motor factors etc). I should imagine the fuse is in the passenger compartment fuse box and your hand book will tell you where to find the fuse box, which fuse does what and its rating.
After the fuse, I would imagine that the pump itself would be the most likely part to have failed but a poke about with a multi-meter would prove / disprove that theory and help with the next steps....

well the fuse is the easiest thing to check and the cheapest to replace (mere pennies from motor factors etc). I should imagine the fuse is in the passenger compartment fuse box and your hand book will tell you where to find the fuse box, which fuse does what and its rating.
After the fuse, I would imagine that the pump itself would be the most likely part to have failed but a poke about with a multi-meter would prove / disprove that theory and help with the next steps....
Will check that let you know ,many thanks for your time.much appreciated

I wrote a GUIDE when my sons FordFocus did this..
It was the pump..

I will link to the GUIDE

Same pump for front and rear screens..
So if one works..its not a fuse :)

When did you last use it?,

Some vehicles will pop the fuse if the pump is full of ICE.. like we had a few weeks ago.
It stopped today .not wiper on back .it's a camper convert .so sweet just lots of niggles .
I had gears frozen in bad weather.but sorted the leaky thing that dripped onto gear thingme.

Back