FIAT Car Seats

Currently reading:
FIAT Car Seats

deeinlondon

Do all FIATs tend to have upright seating?

My sister for example has a Ford Fiesta and when you get into her car you're almost laying on your back and I find it very uncomfortable being so low down to the ground.

Then last week I spent about 5 hours in my friend`s Toyota and had backache for the whole next 2 days

My punto however has nice upright seats and it`s like sitting in a comfortable chair.

If I ever change my car I definately want a car with upright seats because I think it`s better for my back.

Luciel said:
i imagine you should be able to adjust the seat to your liking with most cars?

I find in most cars it`s too low to the ground, although you`re right in that in my punto I have raised the seat quite high, so maybe I'm used to that.

I find that i can make the seat sit alot more upright in my Sei than i can in most other cars. My dads Citreon and an old Fiesta i used to drive had very laid back seating positions, and thats with the seats at full upright.

I found i was driving with my back off the seat in those cars which means your back is not properly supported, plus the risk of whiplash style injury is greater in a rear end shunt.

Back