Technical Fiat 500 s 2014

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 s 2014

Neto79

My car works fine for three to four week then after the battery runs down and there car stops working I charged the battery and then everything happen again I already changed the alternator and still the same problem is this with any one else

My car works fine for three to four week then after the battery runs down and there car stops working I charged the battery and then everything happen again I already changed the alternator and still the same problem is this with any one else

Hi,
Welcome to Fiat Forum.
We really need a bit more information or measurements taken. Do you have any kind of diagnostic tool like a voltmeter or code reader? What engine does your car have?

Robeert G8RPI.

Thank you for trying to help me, what do u mean by having blue and me

Last edited:
John202020 the car does not have Bluetooth, I have bought the car 1 year ago and only 2 months ago it started doing this and at first the said it was the alternator and I changed it to a new one and it’s still doesn’t work

You need MES diagnostic software it’s only €50 and then a set of appropriate cables! If it is the blue & me modual it will show up with an error videotape best you do this before pulling out panels! As typecastboy knows this issue can cause a parasitic drain and your battery will be flat

Back