Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 gear box issue help needed

Gale Force

Technical No Gears available​

Unwatch
•••

Gale Force

New member​

Hi everyone I’m new here and have a problem with my 2008 Fiat 500 Duologic was driving home on M25 when the red gearbox warning light came and a message to check owner manual, I drove for another 35miles with no issues apart from warning light, I stopped switching off ignition to see if would clear fault message and light, I restarted but lights still on and no gears now, just message saying no gears available, got AA to tow me home. Removed heat shield covering fluid resovior and found to be empty!!! Filled to level with Cs Speed and opened drivers door to start pump and fluid disappeared repeated 3 times and fluid disappeared again🙆‍♂️ I’ve been all around the gearbox and no signs of leaks, does it take more than 3 to top up ? Please help I’ve spent hours searching for answers???
Regards Gale Force

Technical No Gears available​

Unwatch
•••

Gale Force

New member​

Hi everyone I’m new here and have a problem with my 2008 Fiat 500 Duologic was driving home on M25 when the red gearbox warning light came and a message to check owner manual, I drove for another 35miles with no issues apart from warning light, I stopped switching off ignition to see if would clear fault message and light, I restarted but lights still on and no gears now, just message saying no gears available, got AA to tow me home. Removed heat shield covering fluid resovior and found to be empty!!! Filled to level with Cs Speed and opened drivers door to start pump and fluid disappeared repeated 3 times and fluid disappeared again🙆‍♂️ I’ve been all around the gearbox and no signs of leaks, does it take more than 3 to top up ? Please help I’ve spent hours searching for answers???
Regards Gale Force
Definitely shouldn't take that much

Your unit is probably leaking into the pressure vessel or elsewhere in the gearbox

But I aren't too familiar with the technical side of these

Back