Technical Fiat 500 Diagnostics: stop start/ ESP/ hill holder unavailable - Check engine

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 Diagnostics: stop start/ ESP/ hill holder unavailable - Check engine

Hi all, my fiat 500 has just done this stopped at traffic lights, it beeped and the engine light came on yellow along with the hazard train he and start stop turned off, the esp and hill holder unavailable then flashed up as I was nearly home. Other than all the lights she seemed to be driving fine? 63000 65 reg and I’m not sure if the cam belt has been done? X
Fault codes po101 and po106

For Rachel98 - It may help, but I had dash lighting erratic behaviour and felt the the problem might be to do with the poor connection of the three connectors to the panel from the wiring loom. To get to these I had to remove the dash binacle and I marked the three push/pull onnectors A, B, C to make sure that I was able to replace them correctly. Each connector was for several circuits.
Anyway, after some 5 or 6 attempts and not fixing the problem I chose to clean the connectors, male and female parts, with neat acetone. Ever since then the lights have performed correctly every time.
Probably worth a try. Good luck,
Geoff.

Back