FF 2009 Skegness Weekender - The only vote worth voting!

Currently reading:
FF 2009 Skegness Weekender - The only vote worth voting!

Which dates can you make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who me? i have no kids under 18 :)
are you actually going to go? thought you dont mix internet people with real life lol

i dont :)
and i dont plan on
the forums are just a bit dead so i went to hunt active topics

i may come tho
i may even go to nin

i just dont mix friends n such find it confuses me

i dont :)
and i dont plan on
the forums are just a bit dead so i went to hunt active topics

i may come tho
i may even go to nin

i just dont have friends n such find it confuses me

:p Come on you know you want to come, why are you so against meeting people that you talk to on a forum. I prefer most of the guys and gals that you meet a meets to some of my real life friends lol (I hope they both dont read that :p)
I think that you are making excuses because you are nervous but even Rolf gets along with people at meets :bang: You have nothing to worry about, ill even hold your hand if your that scared :devil:

prefer a female to hold my leg :)
well september is screed month due to uni
may go to nin tho

on the real life friends side i have more people i know and talk to from primary school than high school

its more about the members than the cars this one, we have non fiats every year :)

hey dave!! sorry havent been around much but with the impending baby havent had much time for the forum! if you end up on the family weekend we may look into heading up for the day but wont really be able to afford the full weekend with a fairly new baby in tow, oh and no working fiat to speak off :(

although for anyone who is undecided these are usually top weekends and would recommend them going along :D

i might in the car with you then stew!
stew_8_bg_122500.jpg...?

Says like £400+ but that was 4 sharing, so who wants to share a bed lol.
Im really bad at trying to work this sort of thing out, i get too many questions go through my mind so can somebody tell me where im staying, when and how much :D

We booked in groups when I did it many moons ago.

Chalets don't need to be right next to each other, it's not that big a place - it also depends whether you want to stay in the Silver, Gold or Ghetto (prices are for Silver).

Once the vote is over on Friday, I'll get a proper thread up and we can then start pairing up to do the bookings (y)

6 Person Chalet £445 (4 single, 1 double)
If there is a couple, then obviously it would be an easy 6 way split = £74 each, or if only 5 (with the double used as the pulling room , hehe) then £89 each.

4 Person Chalet £356 (2 single, 1 double)
If there is a couple = £89 each, or if only 3 = £118 each.

Ah right i thought that it meant £445 Per person i was gonna say their havin a fookin laugh lol. Told you im a retard, i dont understand all these things they make my brain hurt. :bang:
Oh and the doubles mine ha ha ha ha.

I wish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back