FF 2009 Skegness Weekender - The only vote worth voting!

Currently reading:
FF 2009 Skegness Weekender - The only vote worth voting!

Which dates can you make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably wont be bringing any +1's tbh, most of my mates dont venture out of Thanet very often. Its a bit like quarantine here lol.
I honestly dont mind who i share a room with TBH, as long as you dont wanna try and get to sleep at like 9pm unless you pass out :devil:

If family, I will bring +5

If 18, I will bring +1 :)

In any case, will just get a 2 bedroom bed Silver S/C chalet [although I may upgrade to Gold :chin:]

Last edited:
You will be surprised actually how many people just arent going away at all. When we know some details i will call them up, i can flog a dead horse lol so im sure we can muster up something.
The quote that i got from them included Breakfast and dinner im sure. I would be good if we could at least wrangle a fry up every morning :yum:

You will be surprised actually how many people just arent going away at all. When we know some details i will call them up, i can flog a dead horse lol so im sure we can muster up something.
The quote that i got from them included Breakfast and dinner im sure. I would be good if we could at least wrangle a fry up every morning :yum:
I dont know many people who would want to have to wake up at a fixed time to spend breakfast with a load of other hung over folks .... I'll be happy to stay tucked up in bed thanks :)

But we all like your enthusiasm ... how about you push for something a bit better though, like free lapdances from the redcoats? hehe ...

I dont know many people who would want to have to wake up at a fixed time to spend breakfast with a load of other hung over folks .... I'll be happy to stay tucked up in bed thanks :)

thats the problem with H/B you might not want a meal within the set times. We have gone H/B becuase you cant have S/C for 2 people.

Charlotte and a few others were H/B at minehead too.

thats the problem with H/B you might not want a meal within the set times. We have gone H/B becuase you cant have S/C for 2 people.

Charlotte and a few others were H/B at minehead too.
If you and H are coming together, you guys could have the double bed, me and gazzaman in one room and Claire and another chick in the other - sorted (y)

If it's just a weekend, surely a bowl of cornflakes (or coco pops for the under 21's!:p) in the morning will do! hehe!

I have to say, I've eaten their food (@ Bognor Regis, but assuming it's the same at other resorts) and it has greatly improved over the years. The fry-up buffet is huge and nice!<-- honestly! :D

Yeah i dont mind cooking TBH i quite like it. The concerntration followed by a greasy fry up is good for a hangover.
James im a skinny fooker i need to eat a lot to survive as my metabolism is so fast, if i dont eat properly then i can go a bit mad and its even worse if i try and drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back