FF 2009 Skegness Weekender - The only vote worth voting!

Currently reading:
FF 2009 Skegness Weekender - The only vote worth voting!

Which dates can you make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok people, seeing as we are getting nowhere with the last vote, way too many options and dates - I'm going to make it simple.

We have one location - Skegness
And TWO possible dates:

18th-21st September - Normal family event
25th-28th September - 18+ "Disco Inferno" Weekender

For details on both see - http://www.butlins.com/your-breaks/Skegness/September/2009/3/

For everyone who has been before, you know the score - but, for people who have never been, basically this is a great trip away to meet loads of new people, drink (a lot!) and generally have a riot up in dear old skeggy.

Why am I posting this you might ask - well, I've decided I've missed so many I now wanna join in the fun so I'll be flying in from Arizona just to make it - SO - no excuses it's too far from anyone else :eek:

Let's run this poll for 1 week - then which ever wins we go with (assuming we have enough interest at all).

But seriously guys, this is a fantastic event - so hopefully we'll all be able to make it the sensation it always is.

Oh - and as for voting, if you can make (and want to go to) both dates, please vote both (not just your favourite) and if you can't make either or you're still a "maybe", DON'T VOTE!

Im up for either but the chances are that i will be on my lone :mad: So if anybody wants to share accommodation PM me.
Does anybody know if the 4 sharing means 2 beds.

This is not really fair on the family side of things, Because either way the 18+ will still get to go and have a good time where as if the 18+ win the vote the familys cant go because some are under 18..

I can definitely do both, but I'd be more towards the 18+ side.
But, it would be alot better, and a bigger crowd, if it was a family weekend. That also means that the slightly older people can bring their children with them rather than leaving them at home for the weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back