Styling Feedback On Mk2 Punto

Currently reading:
Styling Feedback On Mk2 Punto

All go mental I don't mind negetive feedback but there negetiv and plain rude. But go for it I don't mind and in regards to the wheel I said that I wanted to bring them out and match the bodykit but cannot find spacers big enough. I am thinking about getting some bigger alloys too. If I get chance I'll rob my mates front bumper and chuck it on for ya give you guys a show but for me it looks to small in comparison and I had a bodykit as for me puntos look too feminin standard. And I like smoothed puntos buy i'd personally neve own a dark green car. Finnally If I get chance I'll get a video edited and put on YouTube or somet with a link. But alot of effort just for you guys and I'll see if I can push you to the dark side of punto styling : ) and please go mad on comments but as I said the bodykits staying :)

i like the font bumper gives my car the aggression that the engine lacks =)

No offence but Id rather have no go and no show than that front bumper (y)

16s with 195/45s fit no problem even when lowered 50mm. I have no spacers and full lock is fine :) 17s just look silly but will fit with no problems either

Interior: Go for a 147 leather interior as these are not too difficult to fit, are relatively easy to find and wont break the bank :)

Other than that its a tidy motor thats tastefully modded in places but ill have nightmares for weeks if I ever see that coming towards me....

Talking about help after all this my puntos wiper linkage was broken the bolt was not loose it seemed that it had been tied by a metal wire and that wire became rusted and broke, is this usuall or just a cowboy repair job and what the beat way fix it to ensure proper function for the rest of my cars life. Thanks for all your help. And sorry for all the comments.

I could also do with some help with a possible upgrade on the standard clocks. Questions:

Do all the functions on the new clocks work? E.g. Rev counter and all oter functions?

Secondly what functions are on the new clocks and do they all work with no additions?

And To state again anyone know a link to a decent set of seat covers preforbly black?

Talking about help after all this my puntos wiper linkage was broken the bolt was not loose it seemed that it had been tied by a metal wire and that wire became rusted and broke, is this usuall or just a cowboy repair job and what the beat way fix it to ensure proper function for the rest of my cars life. Thanks for all your help. And sorry for all the comments.

I could also do with some help with a possible upgrade on the standard clocks. Questions:

Do all the functions on the new clocks work? E.g. Rev counter and all oter functions?

Secondly what functions are on the new clocks and do they all work with no additions?

And To state again anyone know a link to a decent set of seat covers preforbly black?

ah you mean the wiper linkage has come out from under the bonnet?? thats were people usually put the metal wire cos the linkages come off all time on punto's

i have a cheap 6p fix for ya mate(y)
*Remove both wiper arms by takin the 13mm bolt off and pulling them up off the spindle
*Remove the plastic scuttle panel (one above the wiper motor along the windscreen) just 3 screws then pull up and out
*Remove the wiper motor by unbolting it and uncliping the wiring connector
*Once wiper motor is out turn it upside down and put the linkage arm back over the plastic stud that it belonds on
*Then drill a small probly 2.5mm hole through the plastic stud
*Once all the way through push a split pin through the hole and bend the ends to secure it(y)

Do same on other side as that will go soon as wel mate

Thanks brin much appreciated. Will do it when I get back home. I might spray the scuttle panel aswell when I get it out as I have spare spray left over from the bodywork and my girlfriends dads a panel beater for a living. And might spray the wiper arms to just touch up as they have chipped in places and began to rust. Also has the person who state a leather option give us a link and does anyone know a decent set of xenon headlights hat don't go blue at a distant like the clear blue do as I don't like that look. Thanks brin and everyone else :)

You know the footpath is for pedestrians, right? Its an offence to drive on the footway too... :p

Looks like its had a lot of money thrown at it! Not overly keen on the bodykit, and the wheels look lost in the arches.

As long as you are happy with it, then thats all that matters!

Also has the person who state a leather option give us a link and does anyone know a decent set of xenon headlights that don't go blue at a distant like the clear blue

A link as in: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALFA-147-3DR-3-DOOR-ANTHRACITE-LEATHER-SEATS-DARK-GREY-/390216250545?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5adab374b1

Xenon lights that dont blue like clear blue blue??? :confused:

And as for 100w bulbs, if one is going to use them, use as main beams only, double relay and for "off roading" purposes.....

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Xenon use less power and make more light so no point in 100W halogen. Just avoid the very high light temperatures. A 6000K is no more bright than a 4000K but looks blue and attracts the wrong sort of attention.

Xenon use less power and make more light so no point in 100W halogen. Just avoid the very high light temperatures. A 6000K is no more bright than a 4000K but looks blue and attracts the wrong sort of attention.

True 100w halogens dont make a significant difference but 100w xenons do :p with the cost of having your reflectors blistering off in some cases...

6000k not blue from my experience

Image0016.jpg

Hi all I thought I'd clear my plans up.

The seats I'm a uni student so even tho only me my gfriend and my uni stuff go in the car I've already started to kill of the standard appoltary so I could do with some covers that look decent but can always be replaced eBay did have some for the mk2b in black with a chose of blue yellow green or grey trim. Can't find em bow tho. As I'll reck em especially if I have true leather.

Alloys I'll take a pic when I get back as iPhone doesn't let me upload them of 3g internet. But my alloys are 14 or 15s with low profile gyres can't remember as this my 3rd set since I had the car. But I have small spacers on them. I know that for sure. Also my metal dust caps rusted on best way get em off?

And what do you think of an abarth scorpion custom decal set? I've had it in the pipewind a while and have all the sketch plans made on my laptop with measurents.

Also the bulbs in the headlights I want xenons but I noticed that they make your headlights blue when you look at them from a distance in the daylight I've brought silver indicators already to hide them.

Last edited:
I already said dont use the high temperature xenons as they look blue. Keep it around 4000K and it will be fine. But unless you regularly drive long distances on empty unlit roads why bother.

Back