Styling Feedback On Mk2 Punto

Currently reading:
Styling Feedback On Mk2 Punto

Wadeya001

Heres My Mk2 Punto Wanted Some Feedback And Possibly Help On Final Finishing Touches..

Exterior Mods:
14" Tsw Alloys With Low Profile Tyres (Small As All That Would Fit Allowing Full steering Lock and Clearance =( )
Full Bodykit =)
Cobra Dual Exit Central Exhaust Stainless Steel Cat Back
Angel Headlights With (LED Upgrade + Xenon Fogs)
Tinted Mk2B Tailights
Tinted Side Repeaters
M3 Mirrors (Not On Yet)
Custom 3rd Brake Light Cover (Name:Wadey)
Upgraded Fog Added As Didnt Come With As Standard
Black Front Badge
Fiat Rear badge removed
Central Locking Fitted

Ice:
Fusion Ipod Docking Stereo + 160Gb Ipod
2 Loudest.com 2000w 6x9's
2 Kenwood Lil Babie Speakers (Free So Shoved Em In)
Vibe 1600w Kicker Sub With Built In Amp
600w Kenwood Amp (6x9's Use)
2 upgrade speakers From Active Sport

Heres The Pics: Please Rate/Comment

And I Could Do With Some Advice On Final Adjustments..

sorry mate but that bodykit is awful. rip it off. even the standard bumpers, colour coded and smoothed off, are nicer than that.

but besides that, i would definitely get some wheel spacers on there to make them fill the arches better... way too much bodywork coming out past the wheels ;)

I like it - it looks like a big shiny black piece of coal with all those angles. Well done :)

Don't know whether take that as a compliment or what and I was expecting the rip it off comment bodykits are marmite of the car world but personally I prefer to smoothed bumper they ain't in ya face enough for me and I don't like green puntos at all they look to me like they should come with a matching pair of wellies and be cover in cow s**t but each to there own.

Don't know whether take that as a compliment or what and I was expecting the rip it off comment bodykits are marmite of the car world but personally I prefer to smoothed bumper they ain't in ya face enough for me and I don't like green puntos at all they look to me like they should come with a matching pair of wellies and be cover in cow s**t but each to there own.

LOL!!

i love the car mate looks ace...love the bodykit where you get from?? whats it called looks wel aggressive(y)

Exhaust is ace mate...like angels aswel i made my own :p relly nice car can tell alot of effort gone into it...black puntos are best stealthy(y)

Im smoothing my bumpers put im tryin not to make it look all gay and round bubble effect gonna do siliver mesh make it look a bit more aggressive innit check it out got pics in my tread its in my sig... look throu it for more recent pics as a lot has changed from the frst couple of pics(y)

where bouits you from mate??

BTW to finish it off:
*lower 50mm (not sure if you have already lowered amte)
*Take door sidestrips off
*Take the vinyl on the goor pillar off
*No offence but the rear wheell doesnt fit in arch that well maybe get some 17" alloys and wheel spacers??
*And oh yeah NEON!!! defo blue neons for undercar and footwell mate i got RED all over mine trust me they are ace mate

Last edited:
hi all thanks for your comments the bodykit was a shogun I beleive it's called but it's had a lot of edditation to it to get it to what it is now especially the back bumper as i firstly the bumper struts were to close to fit the exhaust through then I had to cut the bottom strut out of the middle asctye exhaust hung to low and a blank fill added to stop the exhaust but went well eventually. And wher can I get spacer big enough at a resonable price as I've got bowt 3cm clearance ATM with front stearin lock on. And can't get it lowered any as bodykit makes it REALLY low as it and the ice in my boot doesn't help. And tints or not?

Ps brin I've already seen your car I thought it looked quite good and I even emailed you to find out how to fit your angels and gave up and brought full angels. But thanks brin

Last edited:
hi all thanks for your comments the bodykit was a shogun I beleive it's called but it's had a lot of edditation to it to get it to what it is now especially the back bumper as i firstly the bumper struts were to close to fit the exhaust through then I had to cut the bottom strut out of the middle asctye exhaust hung to low and a blank fill added to stop the exhaust but went well eventually. And wher can I get spacer big enough at a resonable price as I've got bowt 3cm clearance ATM with front stearin lock on. And can't get it lowered any as bodykit makes it REALLY low as it and the ice in my boot doesn't help. And tints or not?

Ps brin I've already seen your car I thought it looked quite good and I even emailed you to find out how to fit your angels and gave up and brought full angels. But thanks brin

hmmm did you email me and i didnt reply?? cos im sure i replyed to all emails about the rings mate..if i didnt soz bud must have missed it but sure i did(y)

but yeah i think you shud defo get tints mate(y) and spacers i dunno were to get them from tbh mate never bort any...yeh your kit makes it look lower to ground but the wheels have a big gap from arches mate..but like you say cant really go any lower

Yeh you did I just didn't want split my originals as didn't want em mist up but never Mind happy with te new ones and gained fogs out of it too so not all bad could do with finding out where get some spacers from. And is there anywhere get some decent black covers from Cba fork out for the seats to get covered as I'll just trash em.

I go on holiday for a week now but when I get back I'll try get my m3 mirrors on and get some decent pics preferably not on my estate (. S**T hole )

The basic Punto design works because its not fussy looks better in 2 door and without the side strips.

I quite like the back bumper but the front is much too fussy too many pointless swoops and scoops. Swap it for an Abarth, but keep the back one.

Agree the wheels are too tucked in but spacers will mess up the steering

Last edited:
:yeahthat:
The front bumper looks like it belongs on a snow shovel
Spray the chicken wire black, because the silver looks really out of place. I would also suggest getting an Abarth spoiler (not sporting) becuase it would go with all the bodykit "vents"
And please don't get M3 mirrors, just spray the originals

:yeahthat:
The front bumper looks like it belongs on a snow shovel
Spray the chicken wire black, because the silver looks really out of place. I would also suggest getting an Abarth spoiler (not sporting) becuase it would go with all the bodykit "vents"
And please don't get M3 mirrors, just spray the originals

i like the front much more than the rear lol suppose its personal taste innit...and yeah id say get abarth spoiler rather than sporting would suit it better or the evo ones would look good on this car mate(y)

i like the font bumper gives my car the aggression that the engine lacks =) and im thinking of spraying mesh black eventually but i want sort my wheeels and then possible buy 16s if i can get them fit without messing up the front drive. But Either way i think in the end its going end up getting black alloys and mesh only problem with that would be my mates youngest brothers (7) said it was the batmobele and trying stay away from that look for sure. ill have post some video links eventually when i get chance as the pics dont do it its full justice i dont think plus it sounds even better. not too loud at low revs but when you give it some sounds like it looks =) and ill post some pics of the sound system when i get back of holiday. Ps I want Black Interior anyone got a decent set of black seet covers not forking out get it re-apolstered as ill reck it in a month. And M3's Going On For now (sad for some members) i dont like the ribbed effect of the standard mirrors reminds me of a ribbed contreceptive every time i look at them.

ive got a few maintainance problems to fix aswell atm for example my front window wipers are loose and seem to go further than they spose to causing them to hit the bottom plate (Annoying but atm just blank it out with my music) i believe it has already been bolted together once but might have came loose ill have see. anyone got anyone solutions?

Also Where Can I Get My Hands On the Front Bumper screw that fits the bumper in at the front wheel arch using a 8m bolt. mine came with one missing and a different bolt shoved up it but its causing problems holding the knew bumper in place as it doesnt grab the thread well enough.

Wadey Out

PS More Photos possible video after holiday over =)

i like the font bumper gives my car the aggression that the engine lacks =) and im thinking of spraying mesh black eventually but i want sort my wheeels and then possible buy 16s if i can get them fit without messing up the front drive. But Either way i think in the end its going end up getting black alloys and mesh only problem with that would be my mates youngest brothers (7) said it was the batmobele and trying stay away from that look for sure. ill have post some video links eventually when i get chance as the pics dont do it its full justice i dont think plus it sounds even better. not too loud at low revs but when you give it some sounds like it looks =) and ill post some pics of the sound system when i get back of holiday. Ps I want Black Interior anyone got a decent set of black seet covers not forking out get it re-apolstered as ill reck it in a month. And M3's Going On For now (sad for some members) i dont like the ribbed effect of the standard mirrors reminds me of a ribbed contreceptive every time i look at them.

ive got a few maintainance problems to fix aswell atm for example my front window wipers are loose and seem to go further than they spose to causing them to hit the bottom plate (Annoying but atm just blank it out with my music) i believe it has already been bolted together once but might have came loose ill have see. anyone got anyone solutions?

Also Where Can I Get My Hands On the Front Bumper screw that fits the bumper in at the front wheel arch using a 8m bolt. mine came with one missing and a different bolt shoved up it but its causing problems holding the knew bumper in place as it doesnt grab the thread well enough.

Wadey Out

PS More Photos possible video after holiday over =)

get from fiat dealer mate the screws only like £2 for 10 or summat lol

and as for wiper just take plastic cap off the botom of the wiper arm, thne undo 13mm bolt, pull wiper arm up and pull of the spindel, ince off reposition so it parks right i had same problem(y)

The front bumper really is not "aggressive" - its just covered in loops and scoops that TBH look pointless. Sorry to be unimpressed but schoolboy styling comes to mind.

The Abarth front with the rear you have would look far more aggressive.

At least my car doesn't look like i drove through a Halfords shop window :rolleyes:

Don't know why it looks like it gone through halford window but good luck with that ps if you ain't got any aid or anything nice just go get comments on ya agricultural vechical. Ps I didn't get time do wiper before going away and forgot to bring a 13mm with me. I'll have try get one whilst here now as I officially finished it off now. As it rained on motorway now it just doesn't move. And btw the abarth front bumper tiny in comparison to my other parts of my kit I've had one on. As my friend has a black abarth. Didn't tale pics but it doesn't suit at all it just drops to my sideskits then to steep and my back bumper look massive.

Last edited:
Don't know why it looks like it gone through halford window but good luck with that ps if you ain't got any aid or anything nice just go get comments on ya agricultural vechical.

lol. Dude, you've got the same model of Punto as me. You're just insulting your own car! And everyone else's for that matter... :rolleyes:

And I did offer you an unbiased opinion when i suggested the wheel spacers :cool:

Back