Favourite Film

Currently reading:
Favourite Film

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
Whats your number 1 top film of all time? and why

Your answer must be a car related film.....

off we go,

Herbie <all> cause i'm getting one YEAH!!!!!

The Trooper said:
Gone in 60 seconds (Nicholas Caige version). That's what springs to mind initially but maybe I could think of a better one if I thought about it properly :eek:

don't rush your answers.....

have a good think and dig deep into your grey matter:D ;)

MATT 68 said:
Bullitt- for that great car chase and the cars involved(y)
Christine- Pure, fantasy horror (tho ive no idea how they call it horror)

oh yeah i'd forgotten about that film

It is a horror, scared the life out of me!!! mind you think i saw it when i was about 10

hmmm caddie would be my dream car

vanishing point, the original, from 1971, a man, a car (dodge challenger) and a whimsical bet, denver to frisco in 15 hours, and a soundtrack helped along by the brilliant cleavon little (blazing saddles), along the way meeting the odd and the weird, a meditation on the loss of innocence? an all out assault on authority? or just a bloke in a car wanting to get to the beach first? enjoy....

bit of a stretch for a car movie but....

the beast-1988, jason patric, george dzundza, soviet tanker soldiers lost in afghanistan during the invasion, brutal and nasty in parts, very much a reaganiste movie, but worth a watch

in the same vein, i'd have to throw kellys heros in too, purely for oddballs love of his sherman, the tank not his private habits.....

Trancendental said:
I didn't watch it for paul walker :p though he does have a nice smile :confused:
info1.jpg

Back