Extreme Fidelity audio Processing.

Currently reading:
Extreme Fidelity audio Processing.

Does it make any difference. Im not much of a computer bod but i am looking into some of the best ways to process sound from a computer to an amp.
1 Amp Digital
1 Amp Analogue

Last edited:
the reviews are all excellent. thats a good sign. if you think it is worth the money then go for it.

Yeah i was hoping that you would say that. I am hooking it up to in excess of £2000 worth of equipment so £50 is well worth it if is going to improve SQ. No more analogue signals for my car anymore (apart from the amp).
One quick question this will work on Mini ITX wont it?

mini itx can be a hassle coz hardware manufacturers do not consider it a form factor worth worrying about, so if something fits it is only through luck. i doubt you'll get an Xtreme Fidelity card to fit miniPCI on a mini itx board, however most mini itx boards have regular PCI slots too. as far as i know all the Xtreme Fidelity cards are PCIe, so if your mini itx board has a spare PCIe slot you should be fine, only possible problem is the casing accomodating the card.

Is it poss to tell from this.

Attachments

• Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 14
It's more likely to need to be able to take being thrown about on the road (ever driven though Staffordshire country lanes?)

Laptops can withstand most of the shock of driving these days and thats mostly the hard-drive being shaken around. If youv got enough Bass to literally throw the car around you need some new suspension!

I can assure you that my 3 year old laptop works happily sat ontop of a 700W sub running off a 450W amp at its resonant frequency

It's more likely to need to be able to take being thrown about on the road (ever driven though Staffordshire country lanes?)

Laptops can withstand most of the shock of driving these days and thats mostly the hard-drive being shaken around. If youv got enough Bass to literally throw the car around you need some new suspension!

I can assure you that my 3 year old laptop works happily sat ontop of a 700W sub running off a 450W amp at its resonant frequency

To be perfectly honest it was a prefab unit with M2ATX already built in so its almost plug and go (even tho ive had it 9 months and still not fitted it lol) but anyway i know nothing about PC's and it seemed a lot less hastle to buy it this way and the money that i would have saved on building it myself was minimal really.
PS It will be sharing the boot with 1000w RMS Sub and amp.

Back