Technical external temp sensor wire diagram

Currently reading:
Technical external temp sensor wire diagram

OK. I took apart the door trim to find out that there's no terminal to connect the sensor inside the driver's door :(

On one of the linked videos they say which pins on the BCM terminals are used to get the signal from the sensor on diesel x250s. Hope those two will be the same in my BCM...

I will have to connect the wires with some cable just to test :) And if OK, I'll just run the extra cable attaching it to the original loom.

I have an impression that the loom is making a loop or around the door, or at least around the doorstep. Can someone confirm, please?

I was not able to see where the loom in the A pilar goes after entering from the driver's door. From my point of view, as it enters just above the BCM connector, the best would be to connect it directly to the connector.

God.. can't see the edit button...
I see on the last @HughJampton post the connector number - the one located under the driver's step. Thanks :) That's helpful.

I've ordered another loom that has connectors for the temperature sensor and folding + power mirrors, but apparently it's the right side one, though LHD. Have to find the left side now to check everything will be working fine. I have the part number, should be easier. But hope to find a second hand one, the one I got was something like 18 EUR only :) Power + folding mirrors would be expensive enough :D

Back