Technical error message help!

Currently reading:
Technical error message help!

Twinkle the cat

morning, my yellow panda cross 4x4 (miranda) is showing a back door open alert - back door aint open! also at the same time, because of this, I am unable to lock the doors using central locking, the flashers just do fast flash not locking type flashes....... garage wants £117 plus vat just to plug in the error box!! any ideas?

morning, my yellow panda cross 4x4 (miranda) is showing a back door open alert - back door aint open! also at the same time, because of this, I am unable to lock the doors using central locking, the flashers just do fast flash not locking type flashes....... garage wants £117 plus vat just to plug in the error box!! any ideas?

Open the boot and use a screwdriver or something similar the close the latch with the door open
Does the error message go away with the latch like this?

Was it parked out in some recent heavy rain? Water may have got inside the door onto the sensor. Had this once on a Nissan Micra.

Back