International EPIC ROADTRIP TO ITALY!! summer 2014

Currently reading:
International EPIC ROADTRIP TO ITALY!! summer 2014

Road trip fund started. :D

(Not drawn to scale..)
1.jpg

2.jpg

Dom

£200 a side easy each month. I'm laughing (all the way to Italy). The notifications were epic. I counted 12 in my top right corner :D In future though ease up as it makes it hard to see whats what in my User CP haha.

What route are you looking at going into Italy? I'm up for any way back. Going through the Alps then pealing off toward Paris would be great

Pretty sure its just going to be me and the missus in my car. With how much stuff were going to have to take you know the boot won't hold it all. Plus it'll save on weight which will help in the high mountains ;) Don't forget that!

And i can see a couple of people have added me on facebook, all good (y) Get the event set up. Perhaps try and keep all discussion here on FF as it'll be easier to keep stuff organised. Perphaps save the FB page for the more 'banter' side of things. Just an idea.

-Gerry cans. I'm going to pick one or two up on my next pay check as it's going to be handy having some 'back-up' fuel to hand in the car should we get caught short between fill-ups.
-Walky talkies. Closer to the time, when we know for certain who/how many are going it would be wise to invest in some (even rental maybe).

Very very early days, but noting it down before i forget to mention it aloud. Also, going to start my own form of saving scheme for this. Albeit i'll use a bank, as i'm more paranoid about it going walkabouts in a box under my bed, that and i don't trust my pet rat when he's out his cage :devil:

£200 a side easy each month. I'm laughing (all the way to Italy). The notifications were epic. I counted 12 in my top right corner :D In future though ease up as it makes it hard to see whats what in my User CP haha.

What route are you looking at going into Italy? I'm up for any way back. Going through the Alps then pealing off toward Paris would be great

Pretty sure its just going to be me and the missus in my car. With how much stuff were going to have to take you know the boot won't hold it all. Plus it'll save on weight which will help in the high mountains ;) Don't forget that!

And i can see a couple of people have added me on facebook, all good (y) Get the event set up. Perhaps try and keep all discussion here on FF as it'll be easier to keep stuff organised. Perphaps save the FB page for the more 'banter' side of things. Just an idea.

-Gerry cans. I'm going to pick one or two up on my next pay check as it's going to be handy having some 'back-up' fuel to hand in the car should we get caught short between fill-ups.
-Walky talkies. Closer to the time, when we know for certain who/how many are going it would be wise to invest in some (even rental maybe).

Very very early days, but noting it down before i forget to mention it aloud. Also, going to start my own form of saving scheme for this. Albeit i'll use a bank, as i'm more paranoid about it going walkabouts in a box under my bed, that and i don't trust my pet rat when he's out his cage :devil:
Haha sneaky little buggers they be ;) im banging mine in my savings account not only will it be safe but itll gain interest resulting in more pennies ;)
Gerry cans my dads boss has two 25lt ones so could maybe pinch one of him as a precaution :thumbs: not got a clue as to the route into italy yet something we can all decide on here and walkie talkies are a definitely an excellent idea :)

At Brooklands (i know they were different radios), but they worked ok(ish) in the car. I was picking up chatter from Tesco car park when Stu/Ben/Yourself were at the show. And i could just about talk to Reu too. These ones for Stanford are supposedly better, so we should be ok. But yeah, we'll try them at Stanford :)

At Brooklands (i know they were different radios), but they worked ok(ish) in the car. I was picking up chatter from Tesco car park when Stu/Ben/Yourself were at the show. And i could just about talk to Reu too. These ones for Stanford are supposedly better, so we should be ok. But yeah, we'll try them at Stanford :)

We did ask if you could hear us but you didn't reply? :p

Dom

Back