Hi all :)

Ive been asked to arrange a meet for the coming months

We have met up at good Cafes on A roads
So it is such an easy morning.. or 8 hour day if you want to 'do something..'

I have covered Berks.Bucks.Oxon
Warwicks.Northants too
Forest Of Dean. Monmouthshire

Basically 40 minutes from the M4 or M40

Finding Cafes that reopen could be a challenge in itself..

But do let us know where AND when you would hope to be somewhere with your FIAT

Charlie

With you being partly domiciled in Wales, I'm hoping that might present some new opportunities, if anything appears on your travels. Otherwise, the super sausage is usually good, although a cold wet day is preferable, to keep the bikers at home and reduce queue lengths.

Even a burger van at the roadside might work, although we'd need a large lay-by.

Anywhere really, just an excuse to get out and about for no other reason than we can.

something in the south west ( for us guys living in the south would be good ) .
exeter services would be good or the large car park at the go-karting centre
( which is on a large industrial estate ) would be good as there is massive
car parking available .......only a suggestion .

Graham

I've seen a few car meets at Hopwood Services M42 over the years. At least the services have everything you need.

With you being partly domiciled in Wales, I'm hoping that might present some new opportunities, if anything appears on your travels. Otherwise, the super sausage is usually good, although a cold wet day is preferable, to keep the bikers at home and reduce queue lengths.

Even a burger van at the roadside might work, although we'd need a large lay-by.

Anywhere really, just an excuse to get out and about for no other reason than we can.

Typical pensioners comment...shorter queues please ! Having said that I agree with you.

Back