Nürburgring trip in the summer? (Checking interest)

Currently reading:
Nürburgring trip in the summer? (Checking interest)

Will keep an eye on this thread

Already planning a trip just waiting on the official dates to be released

Would be cool to meet up with you guys though as there will be one Fiat there in our group anyway (y)

I would love to come as I have family in Dusseldorf so could turn it into a bit of a break! Will have to see if I can save some money coz at the moment have more outgoings than incomings. If I do come it will be in my little classic Panda, hope he makes it!

I would love to come as I have family in Dusseldorf so could turn it into a bit of a break! Will have to see if I can save some money coz at the moment have more outgoings than incomings. If I do come it will be in my little classic Panda, hope he makes it!

Hehe all cars are welcome fast and slow (y). (as long as they can do 70mph :rolleyes: :p).

went last year with red-devil, got to say is awesome, but like mark the car suffered some injuries! When wide on one of the corners and sprayed aload of gravel down the side of the GPS, she has bit of gravel rash! Going in for half a respray in the summer :cry:

Could be tempted when the dates are posted up, ferry was easy enough! Wouldn't go in peak summer as it was rammed when we went sort of off season

went last year with red-devil, got to say is awesome, but like mark the car suffered some injuries! When wide on one of the corners and sprayed aload of gravel down the side of the GPS, she has bit of gravel rash! Going in for half a respray in the summer :cry:

Could be tempted when the dates are posted up, ferry was easy enough! Wouldn't go in peak summer as it was rammed when we went sort of off season

Leave the respray till after you've been then :nerner:.

Back