04110.JPG

Stilo Enzo, my shumey GP.

Introduction

now i've finally got some decent photos of Enzo which don't have my house in the background, i can now show my him off in all his glory! ........so here he is, a 2006 stilo schumacher GP, number 186. He's almost standard only for a few areas. The suspension been further lowerd with Ebach springs, 8mm spacers at the rear, 5mm at the front, red stuff front and rear pads, goodridge braided brake hoses, a GSR induction pipe, and a momo duke gear knob.
standard power for this car is 170BHP, however, being an ex-forum members car, i do have photographic evidence of it running at 204BHP due to a re-map but can't comform that it is still running this modifcation......booooooo:p

my to do list is as follows.... a front strut brace, a K&N cone filter, removal of the 2nd cat and replace with a new system, and sort the tunes out with a new head unit and base bin in the boot.There are no external "mods" in the pipe line

:( i dont want enzo to be off the road! I Love enzo :( haha!
Cant wait to see you pottering around to meets in luigi more though! Thats going to be awesome :)

I know bud it's gonna be strange driving that lil thing around - it may spur me on to get it done faster! :D

It'll be worth it though when it's done - it'll look AND sound awesome (hopefully :D)

So just off the road cause your insurance and tax so much?

Being 24 female myself with 3 points on my license and offense code CD10, my insurance only just came down this year to around £500 myself. And that's for a 1.2 active stilo :(

Just had a quick look how much itd be on a schu and its about £1100.

Jeebus creepers, I can't have nice things.

So just off the road cause your insurance and tax so much?

Being 24 female myself with 3 points on my license and offense code CD10, my insurance only just came down this year to around £500 myself. And that's for a 1.2 active stilo :(

Just had a quick look how much itd be on a schu and its about £1100.

Jeebus creepers, I can't have nice things.

It's the same old story..... Buying the cars never the problem it's just running the things! :( keep saving and you soon have the nice things :)

If it makes you feel better shumeys are real good value to buy now I've had my eye on three on ebay and they've all sold between £1000-£1200 so there's some light at the end of the tunnel (y)

Dude, Just this: nice car, nice wheels, nice mods, nice all!!!

Here we've never had Schumys (or 3 doors at least) :cry:

Congratulations, you have an awesome Stilo! :worship:

Back