04110.JPG

Stilo Enzo, my shumey GP.

Introduction

now i've finally got some decent photos of Enzo which don't have my house in the background, i can now show my him off in all his glory! ........so here he is, a 2006 stilo schumacher GP, number 186. He's almost standard only for a few areas. The suspension been further lowerd with Ebach springs, 8mm spacers at the rear, 5mm at the front, red stuff front and rear pads, goodridge braided brake hoses, a GSR induction pipe, and a momo duke gear knob.
standard power for this car is 170BHP, however, being an ex-forum members car, i do have photographic evidence of it running at 204BHP due to a re-map but can't comform that it is still running this modifcation......booooooo:p

my to do list is as follows.... a front strut brace, a K&N cone filter, removal of the 2nd cat and replace with a new system, and sort the tunes out with a new head unit and base bin in the boot.There are no external "mods" in the pipe line

Could I tempt you back to fiat ownership? It doesn't have to be a shumey it could be a grande punto or a 1.6 stilo? You know you wanna :D (y)

One day mate, one day, trust me I will own more than one Fiat thats for sure if i can, if anything i have a collection in my dream garage.....

- "Scheumey GP Stilo"
- "Coupe 20v Turbo"
- "695 Abarth & Ferrari tributo 500"
- "Essesse 500"
- "Grande Essesse punto"
- "Alfa 156 GTA"
- "Alfa 159 GTA"

and the list goes onnnn..............

Lol you can only dream i suppose, but i will let you in to a secret, I am endlesssly trying to get the missus to buy a 500 abarth, once that is done, the car will be all mine to attend forum meets :devil:

Well Enzo passed his MOT third time in a row in my ownership :).......... Just. The once powerful washer jets that were reduced to a mere dribble last week was sorted yesterday by a blast out with an air line (there seemed to be a gunky substance inside both the jets :confused:) and my initial concerns about the pressed number plates were put to bed once the MOT man issued me my new mot certificate - not before he bollocked me for not telling him about the subframe brace which caught his jack, oops my bad :rolleyes:

But it wasn't a pass with flying colours however, just like a child having a tantrum in a library, Enzos airbag light came on during the test! :( I was astounded when the chap told me as it's never came on before and of all the times to do it, it does it on an MOT test! DOH! :bang: So naturally he couldn't pass it. I noticed he had moved the seat back and wondered if he had nudged the seat airbag wires so I had a quick fiddle. I also plugged in my Little diagnostic reader which I keep in the boot to clear my engine light and within seconds the light was out and he was happy enough to pass it - phew not sure what caused it so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Another year of Stilo ownership to be continued :)

Well Enzo passed his MOT third time in a row in my ownership :).......... Just. The once powerful washer jets that were reduced to a mere dribble last week was sorted yesterday by a blast out with an air line (there seemed to be a gunky substance inside both the jets :confused:) and my initial concerns about the pressed number plates were put to bed once the MOT man issued me my new mot certificate - not before he bollocked me for not telling him about the subframe brace which caught his jack, oops my bad :rolleyes:

But it wasn't a pass with flying colours however, just like a child having a tantrum in a library, Enzos airbag light came on during the test! :( I was astounded when the chap told me as it's never came on before and of all the times to do it, it does it on an MOT test! DOH! :bang: So naturally he couldn't pass it. I noticed he had moved the seat back and wondered if he had nudged the seat airbag wires so I had a quick fiddle. I also plugged in my Little diagnostic reader which I keep in the boot to clear my engine light and within seconds the light was out and he was happy enough to pass it - phew not sure what caused it so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Another year of Stilo ownership to be continued :)

congrats dude..... don't you just love em lol, mine flew through this mot and then i managed to split a tyre on the way home lol, last year, whilst checking the lights on the mot, one headlight bulb popped, so i sorted that out and then one rear foglight went so i did that whilst i was there lol.... then it passed lol, the week before my mot this year, my gauges stopped working just after i had been round to parent to take my dads dash out his stilo (powersupply gone) but luckily it was just my battery :)

Glad to hear Enzo made it near enough trouble-free :D the first MOT I put my Stilo through required £200 including MOT price to get it through which consisted of the majority of the lights being changed, de-tangling a brake hose, de-smoking the rear clusters, fixing a broken front spring and sorting a damaged and dangerous front wing lol the next (most recent) one wasn't so bad; passed with only an advisory on one of the front tyres which was close to legal limit, technically it should have failed due to my decat manifold but the MOT tester was decent enough to stick an emissions test off a Ford Ka onto my certificate so that it passed :D it's a great feeling when a Stilo passes an MOT test!

Oh no!! What's happened? :bang:

It all started yesterday when I decided to change the thermostat. To get at it I had to remove the induct pipe. When I put it back on I didn't tighten the jubilee clamp up enough where it goes into the air box so when I took a very excited Sweex out for a spin it came away from the air box which has the air mass meter on it so started spluttering and miss firing and eventually it just wouldn't run. Me and the guys where nearly in the right area because we thought perhaps I got coolant on the lambda sensor plug but it turns out it was because the induct pipe was sucking in fresh air and the air mass meter wasn't picking up any airflow, the car was running extra lean and ergo wouldn't run over tick over. :bang:

Back