Technical Engine light

Currently reading:
Technical Engine light

kingsoft123

My engine is coming on all the time fiat 500l 2014 , I've done a scan and it says turbo sensor fault, I've replaced the turbo sensor , 2 days l8r engine light on again , rescanned the car still saying turbo sensor fault can anyone help ,thanks in advance

My engine is coming on all the time fiat 500l 2014 , I've done a scan and it says turbo sensor fault, I've replaced the turbo sensor , 2 days l8r engine light on again , rescanned the car still saying turbo sensor fault can anyone help ,thanks in advance
More detail, error code, engine series, petrol, diesel, etc.:)

P2563 error 2014 diesel 1400 cc
I had a turbo boost sensor issue on a 2010 Fiat Doblo 1.6 Multijet , codes all pointed to sensors etc. eventually it was traced to a small leak in a pipe to the inlet manifold from the EGR unit. I had even tried pressure testing the pipes and intercooler for leaks with nothing showing up apart from a small leak at a hose clip which didn't alter the code. Possible a smoke test would have shown it up.
My point being sensors may bring up codes but don't necessarily point to the exact problem.
Some years ago I had a 1.9 Doblo with black smoke and tried all the usual things , in the end it was faulty wires at the MAF sensor plug.

I had a turbo boost sensor issue on a 2010 Fiat Doblo 1.6 Multijet , codes all pointed to sensors etc. eventually it was traced to a small leak in a pipe to the inlet manifold from the EGR unit. I had even tried pressure testing the pipes and intercooler for leaks with nothing showing up apart from a small leak at a hose clip which didn't alter the code. Possible a smoke test would have shown it up.
My point being sensors may bring up codes but don't necessarily point to the exact problem.
Some years ago I had a 1.9 Doblo with black smoke and tried all the usual things , in the end it was faulty wires at the MAF sensor plug.
Thanks 👍

Back