End The Stilo Debate

Currently reading:
End The Stilo Debate

Which Stilo is Coolest ???

• Is the five door Stilo the coolest ?

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Is the three door Stilo the coolest ?

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Should FIAT just never have produced a five door Stilo ?

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Blatent vote rigging!!!

FIAT should have just whacked another door onto the 3dr shape; not only would this have seriously reduce R&D costs, component costs (only the side repeaters and bonnet are shared externally, and internally it's kinda the same story), but it would have guaranteed that the one-shape Stilo would have the best chance of selling.

The name is coming back, although the car will be completely different - it's like saying the old Croma was better than the Marea as it's been brought back . . .

But yeah, the Stilo replacement will probably be a better car . . . be bad if it wasn't!

The New Bravo was originally going to be launched as the New Stilo but because of poor sales, residuals and the publics total distaste with the Stilo, FIAT opted fro a safe option and decided to revive the Bravo name, although I don't think it'll be succesful because they have only made a five door variant, which other manufacturer offers you a mid size car with only five door option? Derr.................

Yeah, the Stilo has been a failure in five or three door guise. Pants!

Oh, they've been selling the Bravo on mainland Europe since January, it'd be interesting to konw what the sales figures have been like if anyone knows where to get this info..................

Blatent vote rigging!!!

FIAT should have just whacked another door onto the 3dr shape; not only would this have seriously reduce R&D costs, component costs (only the side repeaters and bonnet are shared externally, and internally it's kinda the same story), but it would have guaranteed that the one-shape Stilo would have the best chance of selling.

Always willing to add some doors to any of you 3dr owners for free just let me know so I can pick some more discs for my angle grinder :devil:

the 5dr looks like one of them london taxi's.,lol id have the 3dr and i think its a very good loooking car.,

FIAT have proved time and time again that they can produce attractive cars (Bravo/a (obviously), MK1 Punto, Uno, 127 , 131 Miafiori, 500, cinq, sei) and quirky fun (Multipla , new 500 (coming soon), New Panda) but that they can also produce complete mundanity (Stilo (obviously, especially the 5-door and wagon), Chroma (both old and new - sorry guys).

bravo i agree with being in the "good lookin" class but brava? seicento? MULTIPLA??? *** no., the multipla may be a "good" car but its by no means good looking., and the seicento, too bubbly, the cinq was way better to begin with.,
id say looks-wise the stilo 3dr and the mk2 punto are some of the best.,

Back