End The Stilo Debate

Currently reading:
End The Stilo Debate

Which Stilo is Coolest ???

• Is the five door Stilo the coolest ?

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Is the three door Stilo the coolest ?

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Should FIAT just never have produced a five door Stilo ?

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Gotta agree, 3 door Stilo looks great 4 me. (1.9 MJet Sporting driver) but the GP is better! I am pretty sure a Stilo can be made better by fixing the odd bug (airbag warning mainly) and replacing springs and dampers, maybe lower it a bit 3 - 5 cms and adding cool alloys if its got steel on already. 1.2 goes good but is slow off the mark and loses speed up hills, so maybe an engine replacement, but now the cost is going up and may as well replace it with a GP!

Yeah, consider this a Cool Wall feature!

Do you need a pic of a Stag to grace such a wall??

If so, here is one.

Stag.JPG

We need a "Should FIAT never have released the Stilo at all" option. Or at least a "FIAT should have delayed the release of the Stilo until they had given themselves time to 1) Get it right and 2) so they could have made an attractive 3 AND 5 door", imho.

i agree, but i didnt dare say it :D

The Multiwagon is clearly the best looking IMO. :)

Yes, I notice that somehow that model of Stilo got forgotten even though it does have Fiat coolness written all over it (y)

As for doggy Fiat's that weren't that inspiring, what about the Regatta? Not exactly got an enthusiastic following! It wasn't that bad a car really, and they did do a Weekend estate version that was very practicle. Amazingly I saw one on the road only a couple of months back so there's still one or two around!

Anyway, I'd vote the Stilo Multiwagon as the best looking Stilo, but as there's no option for that I shall abstain from voting :p

Yes, I notice that somehow that model of Stilo got forgotten even though it does have Fiat coolness written all over it (y)

As for doggy Fiat's that weren't that inspiring, what about the Regatta? Not exactly got an enthusiastic following! It wasn't that bad a car really, and they did do a Weekend estate version that was very practicle. Amazingly I saw one on the road only a couple of months back so there's still one or two around!

Anyway, I'd vote the Stilo Multiwagon as the best looking Stilo, but as there's no option for that I shall abstain from voting :p

The MW is a good and very practical car but as its not on the list then the next most practical one will do and thats gotta be the 5Dr :slayer: so get your vote in no abstensions please :)

the stilo is mundane? bit harsh i really like the looks of it, all sharp and wedgey, big bum, cool looking rear clusters, but alas all i have ever heard is a litany of issues with practically every aspect of the model....so it's kind of like the jennifer lopez of cars, bit of a looker, but exceptionally high maintainence and liable to throw a queen sized wobbler for no reason.....

The MW is a good and very practical car but as its not on the list then the next most practical one will do and thats gotta be the 5Dr :slayer: so get your vote in no abstensions please :)

Lol! Sneaky way of getting votes for the 5 door Phil ;)

I still refuse to vote as the poll is discriminatory against minority Stilo models and as I'm training to be a nurse I have to adhere to anti-discriminatory policies :p

I think the 3 door in the right colour/trim level looks better than the 5 door, but if you have a family, a 5 door makes much more sense,and you cant see it when you drive it......... i have a 3 dr punto, and though prefer the looks to a 5 door, if i could have found 5 door jtd, I would have gone for it, havent got any children of my own, but friends have them, and I have a dog, 5 door more useful, and would have been my 1st choice if i could have found one......... depends on your needs i suppose.......

i much prefer the three door stilo, but then i have seen a couple that have been modified that i like. but i would definately go for a three door.

Back