End The Stilo Debate

Currently reading:
End The Stilo Debate

Which Stilo is Coolest ???

• Is the five door Stilo the coolest ?

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Is the three door Stilo the coolest ?

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Should FIAT just never have produced a five door Stilo ?

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
The five door steams ahead in the polls, seems the Five Door Mobility Owners Club have been getting their friends to vote, no way would that machine win in a fair poll. At least you people can get your Zimmers and Wheelchairs in without too many modifications to the five door as it looks like it's designed as a Disabled Vehicle to start with!

Err, there are more people saying 3-door or never should have made a 5-door so I'd say it's still losing 28 - 17.

Oi, I ain't old.

The 3 door was designed with contortionists in mind.

The five door steams ahead in the polls, seems the Five Door Mobility Owners Club have been getting their friends to vote, no way would that machine win in a fair poll. At least you people can get your Zimmers and Wheelchairs in without too many modifications to the five door as it looks like it's designed as a Disabled Vehicle to start with!

I think that kind of comment deserves at least ten points on the infraction list [goes off to have a word with Stu] :D

3dr for me but then I am biased! I do think it looks so much better IMO especially with a small spoiler on the top of the boot door! Very nice, my gf has started mentioning that my 3dr looks 'a little mean!'

Yup look at the Bravo/a Marea range, all designed rather than being thrown together.

I was going to say that but didn't want to re-open the old Bravo/a vs. Stilo debate :D But you are so right (y)

Helz

You had your opportunity, you were in my hood at the weekend, I did offer, you turned me down.

Goes off to cry.........................
Ah but you didn't turn up for food and smut at Pizza Hut ;)

The good people of Fiat Forum have shown some common sense and voted the 5 door as the clear winner. :)

And thanks to all that voted :worship: [lock it quick Steve before they change their minds ]:idea: where do I send the back hander ;)

Back