End The Stilo Debate

Currently reading:
End The Stilo Debate

Which Stilo is Coolest ???

• Is the five door Stilo the coolest ?

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Is the three door Stilo the coolest ?

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Should FIAT just never have produced a five door Stilo ?

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
There are too many debates, discussions and arguements on this topic so lets close it down once and for all.

Is the five door Stilo the coolest ?

Is the three door Stilo the coolest ?

Should FIAT just have never made a five door Stilo ?

Well, the poll result will be obvious :rolleyes:

After all, the number of 3 door owners on here totally outweighs the 5 door owners.

But seeing that it isn't public, I can have the upper hand now ;)

Jai, you could be right, should they have made the Stilo at all ?

Argo, I don't have badges on my rear, derr.........

Stuie, don't need to go public, you're the only one to vote for the five door so far!

in a poll you should ask a question and offer answers that people can choose.

in this poll you have no question ("End The Stilo Debate" is an instruction)
you also offer 3 questions to choose from instead of answers.

its bloody annoying :p

more importantly, 3 or 5 doors makes little difference, stilo is still the biggest mistake fiat will make in my lifetime. :D

Thank you for your observations and critsisms JUG.

You are correct and I concede and apologise, however, this is the first poll I've made, next time I'll know.

In the meantime, would you like to have a sexy time with me ?

We need a "Should FIAT never have released the Stilo at all" option. Or at least a "FIAT should have delayed the release of the Stilo until they had given themselves time to 1) Get it right and 2) so they could have made an attractive 3 AND 5 door", imho.

FIAT have proved time and time again that they can produce attractive cars (Bravo/a (obviously), MK1 Punto, Uno, 127 :slayer:, 131 Miafiori, 500, cinq, sei) and quirky fun (Multipla ;), new 500 (coming soon), New Panda) but that they can also produce complete mundanity (Stilo (obviously, especially the 5-door and wagon), Chroma (both old and new - sorry guys).

More of the good coming now though and with the Panda, GP, New Bravo and soon to be launched 500 they will have a great line up again, once they realise they need to bin the sedici and the chroma and bring out a Marea version of the Bravo.

Waits for the flaming.... ;) :D

How pathetic to have a poll on what people's opinions are of a particular version of a car. I am only writing this to give my opinion of that.

And I'll say it loudly.

* * * * * BUY A ****ING CAR THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS AND BUDGET, NOT ANYONE ELSES * * * * *

If you need, or just want, a 5 door then buy a 5 door. If you need, or just want, a 3 door then buy a 3 door.

Other people's opinion on 3 or 5 door should mean nothing to your decision.

You also missed a clear 4th option, should Fiat have ever made the 3 door?

And asking it from a collective whom most chose the 3 door version is clearly going to show that answer. So, the poll is A POINTLESS WASTE OF TIME, as the answer is a foregone conclusion.

I, for one, bought for practicality over inpracticality (ie 5 door)

Big up the 5 door massive :slayer: :slayer:

Last edited:
No flaming, just debating.

Car mags, top gear and all said the Stilo was too mundane and conservative.

Now, five door aside, let's go back to the launch, Feb 2001, what other car on the market looked as radical and aggresive as the three door Stilo ? I know it looks tired now, but it still looks unique in a quirky sort of way.

Mags and TV programmes will slate FIAT no matter what, that's just the way it is. The Stilo was a good concept that FIAT rushed, with a little more thought and marketing they'd have been onto a winner.

What really amazes me is that people still have to ask what my car is, someone even asked me if it was an import or some kind of kit! Perhaps FIAT really failed in the advertising/marketing of this car.

I still like my Stilo and would be hard pushed to replace it, the only thing that may swing me is the new Civic in sports guise. I would have plumped for a 147 but they are looking pretty tired too. There's not much out there to rival the aggresive design of the three door Stilo and with a few subtle mods it still looks fantastic.

Stilo-Ste

You lost your sense of humour? We're having a laugh and a chat about the Stilo here, not a political debate in the House of Commons, there's no white paper on this one, just a bit of fun!

How pathetic to have a poll on what people's opinions are of a particular version of a car. I am only writing this to give my opinion of that.

And I'll say it loudly.

* * * * * BUY A ****ING CAR THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS AND BUDGET, NOT ANYONE ELSES * * * * *

If you need, or just want, a 5 door then buy a 5 door. If you need, or just want, a 3 door then buy a 3 door.

Other people's opinion on 3 or 5 door should mean nothing to your decision.

You also missed a clear 4th option, should Fiat have ever made the 3 door?

And asking it from a collective whom most chose the 3 door version is clearly going to show that answer. So, the poll is A POINTLESS WASTE OF TIME, as the answer is a foregone conclusion.

I, for one, bought for practicality over inpracticality (ie 5 door)

Big up the 5 door massive :slayer: :slayer:

i think the results show that the 3 dr is better thn the 5 looks wise (y)
don't really matter if it debates on practicality and budget, still doesn't overule which is coolest :rolleyes:

When I get hold of you I am gonna give your arse such a tanning you wont sit down for weeks never mine proposition other member on here behind my back your rotten cheat :cry: :devil:

Yay for the 5Dr MASSIVE :slayer:

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

You lot clearly don't understand my sense of humour.

I've now changed my Sig as a momento of this occasion.

5DM :slayer:

Back