Technical EGR Valve?

Currently reading:
Technical EGR Valve?

good morning partner! , the problem I have is that when I entered the diagnosis I did not see any error code. and the problem I have is basically in the rilenti. It doesn't rev but the engine makes small jumps as if it wanted to shut down and the exhaust blows intermittently. I hope your help, thank you very much!
Yes that makes sense

If you take the air box off and look at the top of the throttle body is it covered in a creamy gunk

Yes that makes sense

If you take the air box off and look at the top of the throttle body is it covered in a creamy gunk
I can't distinguish a creamy dirt, but nevertheless I have suspicions about the fuel if maybe it has a clog in the fuel pump, I'm not sure

Attachments

• IMG_7821.jpeg
    IMG_7821.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 36
I have never had a clogged fuel pump. Check the fuel rail pressure at the engine. There should be a valve of some sort like a tyre valve.

I can't distinguish a creamy dirt, but nevertheless I have suspicions about the fuel if maybe it has a clog in the fuel pump, I'm not sure
Great that looks fine

Pull each spark plug lead off one at at time and start the car for a few seconds

Make an note which cylinder make it idle worse or the same

I never was able to get to the bottom of my Panda ailment. In the end I sold it on Gumtree in less than 10 hours. I told prospective customers everthing I had done and sold the car as a non Runner. Of the 16 replies, one said he thought a blocked catalyst may well have caused the symptons. All old history now and I got back all the bits I'd bought..exhausts, plugs,leads, sensor and coil plus what I would have received at the scrap yard. Job done and no regrets!

Attachments

• 08 It is Bye Bye to little Red Rooster (2).JPG
    08 It is Bye Bye to little Red Rooster (2).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
Back