Dualogic Service Tips

Currently reading:
Dualogic Service Tips

Digger Downunder

Hi Everyone DIY's in particular if you are dealing with common problems with the Dualogic system. No gear select. Gears neutralizing. Slow auto shifts. Start with these Bacic checks first. It is critical that the fluid is not low or contaminated. Fluid should be renewed every 50thousand miles / 80klm. With the correct fluid PETRONAS Tutela CS SPEED is recommended... Fluid can't be mixed the results are Accumulater diaphragm failure, Actuator seals & o rings. This system operates at 40+bar it is one of the reasons why clean fluid is essential. I have encountered some mixed oil/fluid concoction. Gear Box Oil, Power Steering fluid, Even Brake Fluid.so it is must to change fluid. If you suspect fluid contamination Accumulater should be replaced and system flushed. I will cover procedures next post.🦘

The O ring replacement can´t hurt and the little O ring to take away the slack was smart . The little bit of pitting on the reverse gear won´t be a problem , You did a splendid job by willing to understand how the box works and a perfectly compatible repair . Me ? I would have changed the clutch , corrected the kissing point and changed the oil but to be fair , with getting older my ambition to dive into the deep end like you just did has gradually disappeared .

Back