General Drivers footwell full of water

Currently reading:
General Drivers footwell full of water

It was whilst it was being driven as I went through a small puddle & the footwell got wet straight away which was what made me investigate the issue originally, it didn't happen whilst parked as the duck bills are always kept clean & checked regularly as I knew about this common issue when I first got the car new
OK, that's helpful but we'll check it out anyway.

Can anyone help with the following please?
2004 Panda Dynamic
There is water accumulating under the drivers footwell carpet.
I first thought it was leaking from the heater matrix so fitted a new one, but still have a wet footwell.
I then replaced the body to door rubber seal with a second hand one from a breakers yard, but still have wet carpets.
I should mention that i removed the "duck bills" from the front scuttle years ago when i heard water sloshing about it then.
Can anyone give me any pointers on where to go next please?
Thanks
Tony
Same here, fingers crossed its the Duckbill drain rubbers are stuck together with tree or leaf sap. There two located at the bottom of scuttle. Grab a torch and 30cm of coat hangar wire or the like...have a poke and wiggle. Keep the wire under the seat, check often .

Same here, fingers crossed its the Duckbill drain rubbers are stuck together with tree or leaf sap. There two located at the bottom of scuttle. Grab a torch and 30cm of coat hangar wire or the like...have a poke and wiggle. Keep the wire under the seat, check often .
OP removed the duckbills though

Back